Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael West
Lithuania
Vilnius r.
-
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
OK last question for now.

I have moved British troops into Kabul. I have loyal tribes on the road allowing me to get there from Punjab for free. Am I correct in assuming that tribes on the road (I have two actually at the moment) can NOT join in the battle in the targeted province? tribes on the road are not in the province I assume.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich James
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tribes on the road? Tribes (aka cubes) are placed on and remain on the cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael West
Lithuania
Vilnius r.
-
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ah yes good point: they are roads (i.e. cylinders between cards). I asked because a player can use troops and tribes to attack roads. I wondered if roads could be used on the attacking side too? So only troops and tribes can be used for attacking. But they can attack roads. Roads may not be used to attack troops, tribes say or other roads?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin G
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
Don't fall in love with me yet, we only recently met
mbmbmbmbmb
Only armies attack. They can attack other armies, roads and tribes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael West
Lithuania
Vilnius r.
-
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
ok thanks, so armies attack roads. Roads cannot be factored in as part of the attacking force.. Clear thank you. :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael West
Lithuania
Vilnius r.
-
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ok back with another couple of questions. Firstly, the rules state that you remove an army for every enemy army that you remove as part of a campaign action. Does this mean you do not remove them when removing tribes and roads?

Also, i assume you do not have to move armies as part of the campaign action and can simply attack enemy armies or units in the territory you currently inhabit. Is this right?

Any help most appreciated. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin G
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
Don't fall in love with me yet, we only recently met
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, all correct. Tribes and roads don't fight back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.