$30.00
$5.00
$15.00
$20.00
J.D. Hall
msg tools
Just throwing this out.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/09/22/us/tulsa-charlotte-shootin...

Given the horrendous history of racial animus in Tulsa, I'm surprised there haven't been riots.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
Shaman
mbmbmb
It is weird that the place which released the video has LESS violence and rioting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
non sequitur
United States
Elk Point
South Dakota (SD)
flag msg tools
Mandelbrot/Simurgh hybrid etc etc
badge
I made both of these fractals, hurray!
mbmbmbmbmb
Just remember, if you only silently protest, people will take note and listen to what you have to say.

shake

I don't agree with rioting, and certainly not looting, but this is stupid. Every time anyone is killed by the police unjustly, something should occur.

Of course, waiting for facts might be nice too, but journalism is dead anyway...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
surprise The Tulsa Officer that 'shot' the victim is being prosecuted for "Manslaughter", with their "surrender into custody" this upcoming Monday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The implication in the article is that the Charlotte demonstration was peaceful until the police fired tear gas into the demonstrators, is this true?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.