Chris Poor
United States
Dexter
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
After a few playthroughs, I have found something that others might find useful to speed up play.

I have placed 1 copy of each of the condition cards (Wounded, Stunned, Dazed, Restrained and Focused - the game comes with 5 of each) in 5 small ziplock bags, and give 1 bag to each player at the start of the game. These can be kept in a pile near the player card, and selected when needed, rather than having someone dig through the stack, or having the stacks set somewhere on the table. I find that it saves a bit of time.

Also, once the cards are in play, we simply 'tap' them (turn them sideways) to show that they are not active - a quick way to indicate the status of the condition, again saving a bit of time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lars Nielsen
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmb
Good tip, thanks!
Guess that explains why there are 5 of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Siedschlag
United States
Orange Park
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Good tip. I was thinking about making 5 cards with each of the conditions on them and using wooden markers to mark who has what conditions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.