Subject: Complete ASL unit values chart? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
William Hill
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
I've looked quite a bit, but wondering if there is a chart of all (or many) of the nationality unit values? (Good order and broken side)
Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Muldoon (silentdibs)
United States
Astoria
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Check your green divider.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Sadler
United States
Olney
Maryland
flag msg tools
From the Halls of Montezuma...
badge
...to the Shores of Tripoli...
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it's nationality info (values/breakdown order/special rules) on one side and OBA flowchart on the other side.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. Beef
United States
Honolulu
Hawaii
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's called A./G. National Capabilities Chart
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Hill
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
sdiberar wrote:

Thanks, I look again. I have Ist edition rules and I'm only seeing German/Russian info.
I'd ideally love to find a non-rulebook, on-line, master chart of unit values for all nationalities. Too much to ask for I'm sure!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Rynerson
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Homemade war wrote:
sdiberar wrote:

Thanks, I look again. I have Ist edition rules and I'm only seeing German/Russian info.
I'd ideally love to find a non-rulebook, on-line, master chart of unit values for all nationalities. Too much to ask for I'm sure!

Your reference to only seeing German/Russian info makes me think you are looking at the yellow Chapter H divider. Did you purchase your copy of the rulebook second hand?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Hill
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
Tcaalaw wrote:
Homemade war wrote:
sdiberar wrote:

Your reference to only seeing German/Russian info makes me think you are looking at the yellow Chapter H divider. Did you purchase your copy of the rulebook second hand?

Yes, a used 1st edition. I did find the chart with capabilities, but there are some missing units of course now that ASL has progressed. I was hoping for a .pdf of a complete,up to date chart. I should have sprung for the 2nd edition!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Rynerson
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Homemade war wrote:
Tcaalaw wrote:
Homemade war wrote:
sdiberar wrote:

Yes, a used 1st edition. I did find the chart with capabilities, but there are some missing units of course now that ASL has progressed. I was hoping for a .pdf of a complete,up to date chart. I should have sprung for the 2nd edition!

Does your rulebook include Chapter G? If not, then you might want to buy Rising Sun while it's still in print (it will probably go OOP in the next two years) and that includes an up-to-date nationality chart. Alternatively, if you're not interested in PTO, Hakkaa Päälle also has an up-to-date nationality chart.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.