Mage Knight Board Game» Forums » General

Subject: Daedalus Insert Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John

Boston
msg tools
Hey there,

I was wondering if anyone who owns the Daedalus Quick Start Insert could answer a question for me, because I'm considering buying it. I noticed that there are only compartments for 6 of the characters, and then a 7th is attached to the holder for the large tokens(Volkare tile etc.). Is this 7th attachment the same size as the other six? When looking at the pictures on the website I can't tell. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evans VOTSIOS
Greece
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
badge
Made the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs.
mbmbmbmbmb

I hope this helps...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Micah Paroni
United States
California
flag msg tools
Asghan wrote:

I hope this helps...

This wasn't a bad review, but it missed the mark on how to store the tokens from the final expansion.

First, if you have the Shades of Tezla expansion, you'll recognize the square-shaped chits (pink and light-green). He stored them in the slots next to the oversized Volkare token. Those 3 slots are actually supposed to store the tokens from the remaining Mage Knight.

The square tokens from SoT are supposed to go into the same trays that store all the round enemy tokens. This is how I stored them:

TRAY #1: (4 Rows)

Row 1: All green Orcs from the base game + Lost Legion, then a divider, then 2 Graveyard tokens

Row 2: All GREEN Elemantalist/DarK Crusader enemies from SoT, divider, 6 square tokens

Row 3: All grey Keep enemies, divider, 2 more Graveyard tokens

Row 4: All purple Mage Tower enemies, divider, 6 square tokens

TRAY #2

Row 1: All Tan enemies from all expansions

Row 2: All City enemies, divider, 6 square tokens

Row 3: All Dragon enemies from all expansions, divider, 1 Graveyard Token

Row 4: All Ruins tokens, divider, 6 square tokens

If you do it this way, you can store everything with zero bags.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.