Hans Moleman
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
I was saying boo-urns
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Psimon in a players hand. Psimon is played and the player uses an ability that allows for additional card draws...

What happens first:

- The card draws

OR

- Place the excess cards from Psimon's card effect back on top of your deck and then the card draws

There was some debate yesterday stating the the Psimon card must be fully resolved before playing the other two card, but Psimon allows cards played as part of his action. We played it so Psimon's excess cards were returned to the deck AFTER the other two cards were played. [Bunker was the card drawer, but this really applies to any card drawer played via Psimon's ability]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Goertz
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
NA NA NA NA . . .
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, his text does say "draw and play two of them, then put the rest back in any order."

I would take that to mean the 3 other cards go back on top of your deck after the two played cards are fully resolved.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Moleman
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
I was saying boo-urns
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BenJazz wrote:
Well, his text does say "draw and play two of them, then put the rest back in any order."

I would take that to mean the 3 other cards go back on top of your deck after the two played cards are fully resolved.

Yup -- that's what the majority of us decided. It just seems weird (not natural) to play other cards, while not fully finishing the previous card [GRANTED card text basically says to do just that...but still weird]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grarrrg Grarrrgowski
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
KingD21 wrote:
Yup -- that's what the majority of us decided. It just seems weird (not natural) to play other cards, while not fully finishing the previous card [GRANTED card text basically says to do just that...but still weird]

If it helps any, Miss Martian does a similar-ish thing. Your original hand basically goes to lala land for your whole turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.