Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kenny Inquirer

Virginia Gardens
Florida
msg tools
mbmb

FALL FLASH SALE!

It's the first day of fall so why not have a flash sale? It's as good a reason as anything else.

From now until midnight Friday September 23rd (Pacific time) almost everything in stock is 20% off just use code FALLFLASH during checkout.

And if that's not enough we've seriously reduced the prices on what's left from our Warehouse Moving Sales. There are plenty of $2, $3 and $5 items available. Click here to see those items.

Happy gaming!

Keep reading for the fine print: Orders using FALLFLASH code will ship immediately. Orders that combine out of stock items & in-stock items will be automatically split and the in-stock portion shipped. FALLFLASH code does not stack with any existing Funagain Rewards status. Some product, including Warehouse Move Sale items, are excluded from this sale.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Level 3 Tunt
United States
flag msg tools
mb
Don't forget to sign up for the newsletter for a $5 off coupon. Or root through your old jet.com boxes to see if they threw one in there on the packing slip.

https://www.funagain.com/

Funagain.com wrote:
$5 OFF?
Yes, Please!
$5 off your next order of $25 or more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John VanDenBerg
United States
Farmington
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
email text

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
FL
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
JTQuest wrote:
Click where?

https://www.funagain.com/control/catalogsearch?category_id=C...

though really all crap left imho, ymmv.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo De Luca
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
From my late thread:

I found Broom Service for $15 and Tokaido Deluxe for $65. I don't know if there are any other items at cool price.

Living in Antarctica and/or a Hobbit hole might kill the deal, YMMV.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Level 3 Tunt
United States
flag msg tools
mb
Here are just the "Strategy Games". Prices certainly seem competitive. I guess. I don't know anything about these games but Antarctica was posted in a few deals recently.

https://www.funagain.com/control/catalogsearch?&category_id=...

New Dawn for $20 ($35+ elsewhere)
https://www.funagain.com/control/product?product_id=034412

Antarctica for $10
https://www.funagain.com/control/product?product_id=034099

Rome: City of Marble for $15
https://www.funagain.com/control/product?product_id=033945

Scheffeln for $15
https://www.funagain.com/control/product?product_id=031623

Also, someone can claim my $5 code if they'd like:
9E88-47CB-B999-AB9D-AFF6
expires 10/20/16
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick OBrien
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Small print:

From now until midnight Friday September 23rd (Pacific time) almost everything in stock is 20% off just use code FALLFLASH during checkout.

I tried with a couple of items, got a whole 61 cents extra off Dragon and the Flagon. So how do you tell what is 20% off with that code, Funagain?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.M. Diller
United States
North Street
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For most of the games I want, the 20% just brings the price down to barely cheaper than normal OLGS prices.

However, I am contemplating Food Chain Magnate at $79.99

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Haugh
United States
Jackson
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! Found a few things, the ultra cheap Golem Arcana sets were a nice find, been slowly completing that collection as deals come up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
New Dawn for $20 is a great deal.. Wonder if they'll add more items.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Gray

Alabama
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tried pricing something out, but apparently my math is a bit rusty. I guess 20% of $109.98 is now $10.00.

That amount is weird since it's neither 20% of the total, nor 20% of either individual item ($39.99 and $69.99).

Huh?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Joseph
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gragian wrote:
Tried pricing something out, but apparently my math is a bit rusty. I guess 20% of $109.98 is now $10.00.

That amount is weird since it's neither 20% of the total, nor 20% of either individual item ($39.99 and $69.99).

Huh?

That's not how math works.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave K
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Love 'em even if a few games get scuttled from time to time.
badge
Meow.
mbmbmbmbmb
The coupon code doesn't take a full 20% off of everything. It did, however, get me enough of a discount to lure me into buying a couple things I had been sitting on. Works for me. Seems like it's "save up to 20%" perhaps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Gray

Alabama
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Doesn't seem like it works on pre-orders.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
FL
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
gragian wrote:
Doesn't seem like it works on pre-orders.

correct
Quote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo De Luca
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
They used to convert rewards programs levels from other OLGS to their own. I have 15% off at Funagain. I'm not sure if they still do that. I don't see it in their rewards FAQ anymore.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
. . . give a ship.
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're already logged in you're probably getting a discount already from their rewards program. Entering the code gives you a better (perhaps only slightly) discount.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Holm
United States
South Haven
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
leo_rockway wrote:
They used to convert rewards programs levels from other OLGS to their own. I have 15% off at Funagain. I'm not sure if they still do that. I don't see it in their rewards FAQ anymore.

They do, but:

Keep reading for the fine print: Orders using FALLFLASH code will ship immediately. Orders that combine out of stock items & in-stock items will be automatically split and the in-stock portion shipped. FALLFLASH code does not stack with any existing Funagain Rewards status. Some product, including Warehouse Move Sale items, are excluded from this sale.

I had an order in the pipeline but then they changed the price of Broom Service from $15 to 29.99 - I'm out
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Moller
United States
Lincoln
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just bought:

Junk Art
Potion Explosion
The Dragon and Flagon
7 Wonders: Duel

Final price after all discounts and what all:

FunAgain - $126.98
CSI - $143.96
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
. . . give a ship.
mbmbmbmbmb
gholm wrote:
leo_rockway wrote:

They do, but:

I had an order in the pipeline but then they changed the price of Broom Service from $15 to 29.99 - I'm out

was that part of the sale? I had the mountain giant from battle lore go from 3 to regular price on me in a couple minutes I wasn't sure if I was crazy or not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo De Luca
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
gholm wrote:
leo_rockway wrote:

They do, but:

So if something was supposed to have the 20% discount and I have the 15% rewards discount, which one is applied? o.o

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
Inception: 01/08/16
mbmbmbmb
I saved $41 on a $163.95 order using FALLFLASH. That's 25% according to my math. That plus a stacking $5 discount, free shipping, and no tax made this decent. Not insane, but definitely better than I could do at MM, CSI, or CH. Thanks OP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How/where do you subscribe to the news letter? I can't find it anywhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
Inception: 01/08/16
mbmbmbmb
Jimmydm90 wrote:
How/where do you subscribe to the news letter? I can't find it anywhere.
Pop-up appeared when I added an item to my cart (I think).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Holm
United States
South Haven
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
scifiantihero wrote:
gholm wrote:
leo_rockway wrote:

They do, but:

was that part of the sale? I had the mountain giant from battle lore go from 3 to regular price on me in a couple minutes I wasn't sure if I was crazy or not.

Yes it was - Broom Service for $15 - had it in my cart and in trying to find other junk to make it to $100 it morphed to double the price - oh well

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.