Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It used to be possible to click on promo survivors and see their details via https://zombicide.com/en/black-plague-promo-survivors/

However it now looks like clicking on any character's page brings up a 404.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
QorDaq H'Nter
msg tools
tlhIngan QujwI'
badge
vay' DaneHbogh yIchargh!
mbmbmbmbmb
Baldrekr wrote:
It used to be possible to click on promo survivors and see their details via https://zombicide.com/en/black-plague-promo-survivors/

However it now looks like clicking on any character's page brings up a 404.

Perhaps it's related to CMoN's recent acquisition of the Zcide franchise?

I'm guessing that a lot of stuff will eventually be migrated to the new CMoN site. And other stuff may simply be due to policy changes or something? Maybe it's just not getting maintained?

Hard to say. I did notice that the rest of the site seems operational though. I hope that the Zcide site remains active going forward, but who knows?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scot Rose
United States
South Burlington
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems like a crap shoot. The core Survivors are viewable, as are Heroes 1 and some guest boxes. The Wulfsburg Survivors, Promos, and others of the guest boxes have been removed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Sharp
Australia
flag msg tools
I noticed this as well when I was looking at character stats for Kickstarter exclusives and special guests, trying to work out which ones I should get as I just brought a knight pledge off eBay. Perhaps they are trying to stop people from copying these and proxy them? That was my first thought.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.