Subject: Missing Components rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Keller
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked up my copy of The Dragon & Flagon at Gen Con. It was missing Thras the Barbarian character card and instead came with two copies of Tuuli the Cleric. I contacted Stronghold Games support and chatted with Stephen. He asked for my address which I gave and he would send out a replacement card(he anticipated it would take several weeks to ship). Coming up on two months and I haven't received this replacement card nor word back about it.

Anyone else experience the same?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
United States
Riverside
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
EmperorBox wrote:
I picked up my copy of The Dragon & Flagon at Gen Con. It was missing Thras the Barbarian character card and instead came with two copies of Tuuli the Cleric. I contacted Stronghold Games support and chatted with Stephen. He asked for my address which I gave and he would send out a replacement card(he anticipated it would take several weeks to ship). Coming up on two months and I haven't received this replacement card nor word back about it.

Anyone else experience the same?

He's a very busy man, and a one-man shop, I think. I recommend you e-mail him, as he probably just forgot. I've received replacements from him and have no complaints.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evil Bob
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm... Gencon was Aug 17-20th, 2016.

So you've been waiting 4-5 weeks so far. I'd give it a couple more weeks before worrying, as Stephen mentioned it would take several weeks to ship.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Keller
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bbhalla wrote:
Hmm... Gencon was Aug 17-20th, 2016.

So you've been waiting 4-5 weeks so far. I'd give it a couple more weeks before worrying, as Stephen mentioned it would take several weeks to ship.

It was actually Aug 4-7th, 17-20th is for 2017, so we are on 7ish weeks right now. Emailed a 2nd time a day or so ago, still waiting for a response.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cyn Tuck

Akron
OH
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
He is a one man shop and he may be waiting for replacement parts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Licata
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had very good service from Stronghold and I'm sure you'll get what you need it just might take a minute.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.