$30.00
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
mbmbmbmbmb

Hi everyone!

We have a pretty big booth at Essen-Spiel this year and we're looking for some additional demonstrators to help teach our games. All of the games in our booth will be in English:

- Evolution: Climate             In English (Release Date: Nov 1st)
- Evolution: The Beginning    In English (German version at Schmidt Spiel booth)
- Evolution                         In English (French and Polish version available at other booths)
- Happy Salmon                  Language independent (BTW, this is the happiest game on Earth)

We divide the show into half-day shifts: 8 in total. We are looking for volunteers who are willing to demo for 3 shifts. In exchange, you will get:

- an Evolution T-shirt featuring the visually drool-worthy artwork for which that series is famous
- a free game
- exclusive Evolution promo cards
- snacks and drinks
- a free dinner on Wednesday night to learn the games
- a good time with great people

You will also be among the first to play CLIMATE and Evolution: The Beginning. Both of these games are fantastic. Have you seen any of the reviews for CLIMATE? Here are a couple:

"I cannot overemphasize the beauty of the stories this game tells." - Mina from Mina's Fresh Cardboard (Rating: 10)

"I can honestly say this is one of my favorite games of all time" -Drakkenstrike from Man Vrs Meeple (Rating: 9)

If you are interested in possibly joining the team for this fun-packed long weekend please email Nicole for further details (Nicole at North Star Games Dot Com). She is our volunteer coordinator.

Nicole Marino
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

We hope to see you there!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Jones
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
Yeah it's here! Really it's right here.
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: North Star Games needs Volunteers for Essen-Spiel 2016
So wish I could.

Would have been a blast
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kerstin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No Happy Salmon?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
mbmbmbmbmb
ovis wrote:

We will definitely have Happy Salmon there! We don't want the salmon to get sad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Currie
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Look, honey, he thinks there's honey in there!
badge
We can't all be Zheleznogorsk.
mbmbmbmbmb
domcrap wrote:
ovis wrote:

We will definitely have Happy Salmon there! We don't want the salmon to get sad.

I can hear it now...

FRÖHLICHLACHS! FRÖHLICHLACHS! FRÖHLICHLACHS! FRÖHLACHS!!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Currie
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Look, honey, he thinks there's honey in there!
badge
We can't all be Zheleznogorsk.
mbmbmbmbmb
domcrap wrote:

Okay, so I was bummed to miss GenCon 2015 and miss out on the cool light yellow Flight t-shirts. And I was just as frustrated as the rest of the NS crew that the shirts fell through for GenCon. But, if that's the shirt boothies are getting for Essen...

I love that bronto so much.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Guantanamo wrote:
So wish I could.

Would have been a blast
wow ~"The 'UPBEATINGS' shall continue 'ensued' ...that is ALL!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We're still looking for 3 or 4 more volunteers. Come join us. It'll be fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Webb
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
domcrap wrote:
We're still looking for 3 or 4 more volunteers. Come join us. It'll be fun!

Is there any way to get a shirt for the unfortunately US-bound folk?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.