2 Posts

Bohemian Villages» Forums » Rules

Subject: special tile timing and sequence rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ventsislav petrov
Bulgaria
flag msg tools
So, I was wondering exactly how is a special tile used in cases you use it the same turn you get it?

Let's say I roll the four dice and decide to use a special tile before placing a meeple. I pick two of the dice to use for the tile - so these two are "used", I re-roll the other two, and then use all four (two from the initial roll and the two re-rolled) to possibly put 2 meeples according to the new combinations of the 4 dice? Or do I just use the 2 re-rolled dice to put one meeple (because the other two dice were "used" to get the special action tile)?
And other scenario: if I use 2 dice from the initial roll to place a meeple, and use the other 2 dice for a special tile, can I re-roll these 2 and put another meeple according to the new roll - and all in the same turn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
iszole
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the answer is in the rulebook on page 6:
"If you combine any two dice, instead of placing a figure, you can take a special action tile. You can use it on this or a later turn to re-roll any number of unused dice."
So in first case you can use only 2 dices to put one meeple. In the second case no unused dices in the turn, you can use the special tile in another turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.