Hide
6 Posts

Mistfall» Forums » Rules

Subject: Venda Combat Leap question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mattia Mattia
msg tools
Reaction thats add +1 range to any Action that deal any dmg type.
Is the bonus added before or after the resolution of the action?

I think after.

Thanks all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Probst
Germany
Kiel
Schleswig Holstein
flag msg tools
It expands the range at which you can declare the action.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattia Mattia
msg tools
This italian translation its terrible, And brings a Lot of confusion.

So, the effect its triggered for any Venda's action that can deal damage and Not necessarily Can pass the enemy defence value OR o ly if pass Def value?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krista Donnelly
United States
Beltsville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For any action that can deal damage, even if it doesn't get past the enemy's defense value.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Probst
Germany
Kiel
Schleswig Holstein
flag msg tools
Needing to pass the defense value (in order to apply status effects or whatever) is almost never a thing in Mistfall. (I think there is one singular exception somewhere)
That misunderstanding plagued some of the guides here for a while too, just forget it. Must be imported from other games (Descent etc) where such a rule is somewhat common.

(I'd say "do what the cards say", but if you have a junk localisation, that's not helpful I guess)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattia Mattia
msg tools
Weltenreiter wrote:
Needing to pass the defense value (in order to apply status effects or whatever) is almost never a thing in Mistfall. (I think there is one singular exception somewhere)
That misunderstanding plagued some of the guides here for a while too, just forget it. Must be imported from other games (Descent etc) where such a rule is somewhat common.

Perfect. Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.