$35.00
Bjorn Hochstenbach
Netherlands
Maastricht
Nederland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Carry out its action or not.

Q: Is It only Going to the Fountain with my Merchant?
Or additional can I move my Companion (back) to my supply? Ass a Fountain action without collecting any assistants?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin McGillivray
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
Hi, Bjorn. I'm not sure I understand the question fully. I can't find the rules for the expansion but per the English rules for the base game:

Quote:
Return any number of your Assistants to your Merchant stack.

I would assume you could return zero assistants since they said "any number". That said, is there a reason why you would want to go to the fountain without collecting all your assistants?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Lim
Philippines
Iloilo
Oton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i think you need to rephrase your question.. it is quite hard to understand.. english is also not my 1st language

anyway.. as far as i try to understand it...

if you are asking about 'when using the kiosk tile that says move your merchant stack to the fountain/(or kebab shop)'

my answer is: you just move your entire merchant stack in the fountain/kebab shop (7).. that all! no more abilities... you just move your stack to the center... no abilities..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Bruhn
Germany
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
BjornSlimbo wrote:
Carry out its action or not.

Q: Is It only Going to the Fountain with my Merchant?
Or additional can I move my Companion (back) to my supply? Ass a Fountain Official answer: action without collecting any assistants?
Yes, it is only moving the merchant and the Assistants who are already with him. No collecting other Assistants, no movement of the companion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A S
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you have encounters at the Fountain after using this Kiosk tile?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.