Brent Grindstaff
United States
Elizabethton
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmb
The Bristol League of Gamers meets every weekend at the Bristol Public Library in Bristol, VA.

BLoG has members of all different tastes. At a given meeting, it is possible to see games such as Suspend, Betrayal at House on the Hill, Sekigahara, and Brass all being played next to one another.

The meeting area is spacious and contains numerous chairs and tables. Many tables are large enough to comfortably play games like Star Wars: Rebellion or Eldritch Horror.

No fees are required, and donations are not solicited. Bringing snacks and (non-alcoholic) drinks to share is welcomed, though not mandatory.

See https://www.meetup.com/LeagueofGamers/, or PM me for details.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Theriault
United States
Weare
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe you are looking for this board:

https://boardgamegeek.com/forum/75/boardgamegeek/southeast

Just a bunch of yankees here

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Grindstaff
United States
Elizabethton
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmb
BGG lists Virginia as a Northeast state. Since the Bristol, VA public Library lies less than the length of a football field from the VA-TN state line, I decided to post in both the Northeast and Southeast subforums.

Someone in Lebanon, VA or Big Stone Gap, VA might not think to check the Southeast subforums. Someone in Sulphur Springs, TN or Erwin, TN might not think to check the Northeast subforums.

Posting in both subforums covers both groups.

I apologize if double-posting breaches BGG etiquette.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Theriault
United States
Weare
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just assumed you poster here by accidentmodest In what universe is VA considered the northeast I am the last person to ask about etiquette but I'm sure you're fine. Good luck with your group, I'll make sure to stop by if I'm ever in the area! meeplemeeplemeeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Pizio
United States
Fall River
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Another year, another support drive, another silly Over text
badge
Which way to the nearest cliff?
mbmbmbmbmb
usaairforceeod wrote:
I just assumed you poster here by accidentmodest In what universe is VA considered the northeast I am the last person to ask about etiquette but I'm sure you're fine. Good luck with your group, I'll make sure to stop by if I'm ever in the area! meeplemeeplemeeple

This is the official BGG definition of northeast.

Quote:
Northeast
Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.