Subject: Schedule for fixesd for 1.0 owner rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
R A.

Sarasota
Florida
msg tools
mbmb
So, I like the copy of Viticulture 1.0 that I've had since it came out, but would like to bring it up to speed. Right now, neither the upgrade to 2.0 nor total replacement via the Viticulture Essentials game are available. Is there any word on what scheduling for all this looks like? I mean, I'd love to have the fancy coins and the Tuscany stuff, but at this point I'm just looking to take care of the basics.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Harrison
United States
Greenville
SC
flag msg tools
Essential edition just sold out from Miniature Market a few days ago. It might still be available from certain sources. Other than that, either but it from a local/BGG sale/auction or wait for the reprint.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Molokov (AU)
Australia
Adelaide
South Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Essential Edition upgrade pack is still available at the Stonemaier Games store ( https://shop.trycelery.com/page/474ecdd8-7dbb-4068-b1e9-4f5d... )

The 1.0 Update pack used to be available, but it appears Jamey's out of stock: http://stonemaier-games.myshopify.com/products/viticulture-1...

A quick google showed there's a few places still selling (including via Amazon) the 1.0 update pack, but for stupidly expensive prices.

You may have left the 1.0 to 2.0 update too late...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R A.

Sarasota
Florida
msg tools
mbmb
Thanks, I guess I'll look around and see if I can pick up an essential edition from other than the usual places. I was horrified at the marked-up prices of the upgrade pack! Is there a regular timing to reprints, just in case?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Val Ofiesh
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the essential edition, plus a Tuscany.

There's a few overlapping bits, I think.
Contact me by geek mail, and I might just mail some mama and papa cards to you. I need to double check, but I don't need two copies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
We have a few 1.0 update packs remaining (at $6, it's far from "marked up"). They will turn your 1.0 edition into a second-edition game.

We have plenty of the Essential Upgrade Packs as well (at $12, they're also not marked up--they're actually marked down).

Both are here: http://stonemaier-games.myshopify.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
SpaceAlien wrote:
I have the essential edition, plus a Tuscany.

There's a few overlapping bits, I think.
Contact me by geek mail, and I might just mail some mama and papa cards to you. I need to double check, but I don't need two copies.

thumbsup

You'll have doubles of mamas and papas, property cards, automa cards, and many visitor cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Burt
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mb
jameystegmaier wrote:
We have a few 1.0 update packs remaining (at $6, it's far from "marked up"). They will turn your 1.0 edition into a second-edition game.

We have plenty of the Essential Upgrade Packs as well (at $12, they're also not marked up--they're actually marked down).

Since I have 1st Ed KS with Tuscany KS version, I currently have the 1.0 update pack, correct? What I currently need to make mine the EE is the 2.0-EE update pack, is this correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of game like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
Xlyce wrote:
jameystegmaier wrote:

Since I have 1st Ed KS with Tuscany KS version, I currently have the 1.0 update pack, correct? What I currently need to make mine the EE is the 2.0-EE update pack, is this correct?

The original Tuscany contains everything that's in the Essential Edition. There's a few cosmetic changes, but you have everything. (Except perhaps Moor Visitors, but that's a different issue!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Burt
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mb
I asked my FLGS to get a copy of the Moors Expansion if he can get it. I didn't feel like driving to Calgary to get a copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.