$15.00
$20.00
$5.00
Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Valley of the Kings» Forums » Rules

Subject: How does a player "accidentally place(d) any extra cards in his tomb"? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brent Mair
United States
Roy
Utah
flag msg tools
The Meeple Nation Boardgame Podcast - 30 minutes a week!
badge
BGGCon 2015 or Bust
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm reading the rules on page 11 and it has the statement:

Quote:
If a player has accidentally placed any extra cards in his tomb, the cards are placed in his discard pile instead.

What does that even mean? How would I know if a tomb card got there accidentally?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
Entomb as first move then do stuff and entomb again at end of turn because you forgot you already did?

Only thing that immediately comes to mind, unless you want to count fumblefingers dropping one from their hand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
Wyphy wrote:
Entomb as first move then do stuff and entomb again at end of turn because you forgot you already did?

Only thing that immediately comes to mind, unless you want to count fumblefingers dropping one from their hand.

Oh crap, that's my tomb, not my discard pile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Stone
United States
Astoria
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Time to count up . . . . Lay everything out, oh don't forget these, wait, where did my hand (the stuff I never got around to entombing) go?! Sigh, let me count that up again . . .

I've been guilty of that one. I've learned to box my leftovers, or put them under a card guard of some sort, first.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Cleaver
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Brent,

I haven't seen accidental entombments very often. But newbies sometimes but their discards into their tombs.

Tom Cleaver
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.