$20.00
$15.00
$30.00
$5.00
Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Mechs vs. Minions» Forums » General

Subject: Shipping costs to Latin America (specially Brazil)? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tiago Miranda
Brazil
Brasília
Distrito Federal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I know you guys are giving a lot of attention to these threads, so that's my simple question. Any idea of the price range to get the game to Brazil?

Thanks!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You may call me
Canada
Burlington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I'm not mistaken I believe they don't ship to South America.

EDIT: Checked their website and under shipping and delivery they list the countries they ship to and south America isn't included.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiago Miranda
Brazil
Brasília
Distrito Federal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Logus Vile wrote:
If I'm not mistaken I believe they don't ship to South America.

EDIT: Checked their website and under shipping and delivery they list the countries they ship to and south America isn't included.


Thanks for the answer. That's sad =/

Do you have the link of that info?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You may call me
Canada
Burlington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fargow wrote:
Logus Vile wrote:
If I'm not mistaken I believe they don't ship to South America.

EDIT: Checked their website and under shipping and delivery they list the countries they ship to and south America isn't included.


Thanks for the answer. That's sad =/

Do you have the link of that info?

https://na.merch.riotgames.com/en/customer-care/shipping
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiago Miranda
Brazil
Brasília
Distrito Federal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
EnigmaProphet wrote:
fargow wrote:
[q="Logus Vile"]That's sad =/


Why is it always like that, I'm curious, why does no one ship to Brazil, or if they do, it's at an isane price, see this from this kickstarter:

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Pledge $16 or more
1 x Go Nuts for Donuts!

One copy of the Go Nuts for Donuts!

$3 Shipping to USA.
$54 Shipping to Brazil & Russia.
$6 Everywhere Else.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Can someone explain to me the issue with shipping there? I do not live there, I'm just curious.


I have no idea as well, I guess that we have to much custom issues (lost games and etc) and also our courrier service. Even so, it's just so different that maybe there are other things
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vadim Medvinskiy
United States
Folcroft
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
EnigmaProphet wrote:

Why is it always like that, I'm curious, why does no one ship to Brazil, or if they do, it's at an isane price, see this from this kickstarter:

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Pledge $16 or more
1 x Go Nuts for Donuts!

One copy of the Go Nuts for Donuts!

$3 Shipping to USA.
$54 Shipping to Brazil & Russia.
$6 Everywhere Else.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Can someone explain to me the issue with shipping there? I do not live there, I'm just curious.

Several years ago untracked packages sent to Russia could be lost with high probability. Situation improved now, but people just play it safe and use trackable shipping methods, which results in huge shipping cost.
I suppose that Brasil does have similar situation. Also, South Africa is known for these problems.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Speicher
United States
Potomac Falls
VIRGINIA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i'm pretty sure Brazil has some very large import tarrifs on most goods, and that's there is a huge custom fee to get things sent there.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flavio Santos
Brazil
Brasilia
Distrito Federal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
jwspiker wrote:
i'm pretty sure Brazil has some very large import tarrifs on most goods, and that's there is a huge custom fee to get things sent there.


The buyer is the one that pays the import fees.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.