$30.00
Ricky Dang
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm trying to purge a part of my collection. This it he full list that's immediately on my chopping block:
Apples to Apples
Back to the Future
Catan 4E
Catan Card Game
Chronology
Damage Report
Dungeon Twister: Card Game
Eaten by Zombies
Fluxx Family
Grimoire
Gunship: First Strike
Ingenious: Challenges
Key Largo
Martian Dice
Revolver
Risk 2210
Rummikub
Scrabble Slam
Sedition Wars
Sentinels of the Multiverse
Something Different
Torn Armor
War Machine: High Command
Zombie Dice

I'd be more than happy to make a trade that's terribly skewed in your favor if it means I can get rid of a chunk of these (or you might just find one of these randomly in the box lol). I'm happy to consider anything, but definitely will favor trades that has something off my wish list. If there is any monetary transactions, they will go through the BGG Marketplace. Thank you for looking, and feel free to ping me if you have questions!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony H
United States
Riverside
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Re: [H] Colt Express, Formula D, Space Cadets: Dice Duel, Sentinels of the Multiverse, +More! [W] A Trade Skewed in Your Favor :P
I have Dixit, I think with either Dixit: Journeys or Dixit: Odyssey in the same box, don't remember which. I also have Dixit: Jinx.

I'm interested in :
Colt Express
Doodle Quest
Space Cadets : Dice Duel
Formula D
Damage Report

I'll happily skew in your favor if you want to, meaning you can pick just any one on that list if you want for all of the dixit stuff I have.

Are you interested?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Schippa
United States
Sun Prairie
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [H] Colt Express, Formula D, Space Cadets: Dice Duel, Sentinels of the Multiverse, +More! [W] A Trade Skewed in Your Favor :P
How badly skewed? I have Gangster and would be interested in Formula D.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicole Bird
United States
Palmdale
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I don' have anything on your wishlist, but let me know if any of the games I have for trade would be of interest to you, I am interested in

Steam Park
Wits & Wagers
Police Precinct
Martian Dice
Machi Koro

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Dang
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dukane wrote:
How badly skewed? I have Gangster and would be interested in Formula D.

Depending on what game is on the other side of the table, I can go really skewed. As long as it's a game that I'm interested in, I'd be more than happy to trade easily twice it's value.

Let me think about Gangsters and get back to you on that one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Dang
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tygerzroze wrote:
Well I don' have anything on your wishlist, but let me know if any of the games I have for trade would be of interest to you, I am interested in

Steam Park
Wits & Wagers
Police Precinct
Martian Dice
Machi Koro

Thanks!

Certainly! I'll give your list a sweep and I'll get back to you hopefully by Sunday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Freeman
United States
Cheektowaga
New York
flag msg tools
https://todieforgames.wordpress.com/
badge
https://todieforgames.wordpress.com/
mbmbmbmbmb
Cml

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Dang
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JamesArkham wrote:
Cml

Will do!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.