Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jacob Williams
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Election card art.... They should have switched the pic to the 2012 election map

I'm having so much fun prepping this game for play!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Bender
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
Good suggestion Jacob! Had I thought about it even once during development, I would have done that!

In the designer article in the back of the combined rulebook / playbook, I mentioned that we used a lot of the cards from Labyrinth in the early play test versions of the game expansion. This number of repeat cards went down over time, but some had to stay, including this one for game theme reasons. I think we just got used to seeing the map on the election event card as being generic and not tied to any one event, and the idea of updating the graphic to the next election did not spring to mind. Great idea, thank-you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Williams
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not the biggest of deals and easy to see how it could be missed.

I'm really liking your designer notes, especially where you talk about Paris Attacks being designed in real time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.