Galaxy Trucker: Anniversary Edition» Forums » General

Subject: Galaxy Trucker Anniversary Cards List Discrepancy rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bru Ticus
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I compared the list on the back of the box to the components list on BGG. There is a difference in the number of cards. Can anyone help me figure this out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Clevidence
United States
Woodburn
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've mixed all mine together so I'd have to really research to figure out which cards came from which pack, but this is what I have:
* 25 Lvl 1
* 24 Lvl 2
* 24 Lvl 3
* 20 Lvl 4

Edit: I just found 5 expansion cards we haven't shuffled in for whatever reason: a Lvl 1 Junkyard, Lvl 2 Junkyard and Bureaucracy, and Lvl 3 Space Billiards and Robosmokey.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I've spoken with CGE this morning.

The current print pdf of the box bottom is correct and the same as BGG list. Can you send an image of the back of your box - it may be that it was an earlier printing and has since been corrected?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Clevidence
United States
Woodburn
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For reference, my box is the 2013 edition and I had just uploaded a picture of it to BGG since there currently isn't a legible English image of the box's backside in the gallery. I guess someone else will have to upload the current, correct version.

Edit: picture of the old box was approved

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bru Ticus
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
How do I post a picture with my reply?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafał Wątorski
Poland
Kraków
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bruticus wrote:

Please check this page: Forum formatting

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Clevidence
United States
Woodburn
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bruticus wrote:

Personally, the forum referenced in the above post doesn't look too helpful. I would recommend pushing the button of a camera withthe arrow pointing up at it, and selecting the picture from wherever it is in your computer. That will upload the picture to your personal BGG gallery and create a link in your post.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bru Ticus
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
My box is the same. I hope someone can upload the new box for comparison. I want to see what the difference is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.