Just those questions.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rabid Schnauzer
msg tools
So Far I've only played with 2 and 4 players - it's good at either of those, but a couple of the folks I've played with have felt pretty strongly that the 3rd and 4th players were at a starting disadvantage due to earlygame tiles and assignments being "picked over". I haven't played enough to know if experience validates such feelings, but I have been toying with the idea of some sort of houserule involving having fewer tiles available on the starting turns of the starting player(s).

As for text, there are five pages of two column text worth of rules and then 32 different unique card effects to read - with the card effects varying in length from <Use Symbol>: Gain 2 Will up to effects which require you to choose an opponent who chooses which effect you get, one of which gives you another choice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Greene
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any more answers to this question? Several more would be very helpful. Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C David Dent
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have played this with 2, 3, 4 and experimentally with one.

I find it pays pretty well at all levels. It gets more tactical at 3 & 4 players. With 2 it is more of a duel.

The one player variant - remove all assignments that mention opponents. Then play regular turns until you reach 8 assignments completed. The object is to score the highest possible renown.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.