Popular Tags: [View All]
Raoul Schaupp
Germany
Karlsbad
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm super exited about this game, because I'm a huge fan of the Lovecraft universe and the Lord of the Rings LCG and this seems the perfect game for me.

But one thing bothers me. According to the video from marnaudo, it seems that all Agenda cards and Act cards from one scenario has the same art on it. In Lord of the Rings, all quest cards of one scenario has different art/pictures on it, which reflects the actual situation of that moment in play.

What are you thinking?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kain
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Yeah, it almost seems that the art on those cards in the same as a way to mark what scenario they're from. I think?

I'm hoping the event cards, locations and enemies are reflective of the scenario far more than the story book boards. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Art seems top notch and very varied.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Tonks
United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't mind that. Without intending to wind you up, I do wonder why something so trivial bothers you that much?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mplain
Russia
flag msg tools
mbmb
tonksey wrote:
I don't mind that. Without intending to wind you up, I do wonder why something so trivial bothers you that much?

It's like saying "No offense, but you're a douche." If you're not intending to wind him up or make him uncomfortable, why would you ask a question like that. Do you expect a reasonable answer, or a delve into psychoanalysis? Ugh.

Also, "It's just a game". Those comments...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raoul Schaupp
Germany
Karlsbad
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Nevertheless I will buy this game, even if the pictures are the same. But I was hoping that the pictures help us to delve deeper into the game. But maybe you are right, maybe in this game the pictures of the location cards help us to create this kind of atmosphere and not the pictures of the agenda and act cards (I don't talk about the text on this cards, because I think this text is very important for the atmosphere :p).

[sorry for my English]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Robb
United States
Calais
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

agree with mplain comments

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pascal Lefebvre
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh they're all the same? That's disappointing. The ones I had seen on here had pictures that fit the described events pretty well, so it's a bummer to hear that the following ones have the same art. There's a lot of storytelling that can be done with one new picture here and there...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.