Recommend
5 
 Thumb up
 Hide
47 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Australia » ACT (Canberra)

Subject: Anyone interested in the Kickstarters for either Sagrada or Nightmarium? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bethany Spratt
Australia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mb
I am interested in both, but just seeing if anyone else is to perhaps combine and do a group pledge?

Sagrada

Sagrada is $39 plus $15 shipping to equal $54 for 1 game.
A 6 pack is available for 6 copies for $258 (inc shipping) to make it $43.




2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen McPherson
Australia
Tuggeranong
ACT
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Bethany,

I'm definitely interested in a copy of Sagrada

Cheers,
Steve
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bethany Spratt
Australia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mb
samc1078 wrote:
Hi Bethany,

I'm definitely interested in a copy of Sagrada

Cheers,
Steve


Ok I will add your interest and we shall see where it goes There is still 16 days to go.

There is also the 2 pack which would make it $48ea (inc Shipping)
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bradley
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a heads-up: BGG admins frown upon links to ongoing KS projects that are not in the official Crowdfunding forum, and will delete any post with them.

I suggest that you link to the BGG game page for the games, instead.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bradley
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm also interested in Sagrada: I've had it "Starred" since the beginning of the campaign.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bethany Spratt
Australia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mb
batcut wrote:
I'm also interested in Sagrada: I've had it "Starred" since the beginning of the campaign.


Thanks for that Paul
Sorry I am a bit new to this! I have updated the post and will count you in
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Squire
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the look of Sagrada, so I'd be happy to join your pledge for that.
Nightmarium is cheap, but I really don't need another "but it's cheap" kickstarter game!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bethany Spratt
Australia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mb
squire wrote:
I like the look of Sagrada, so I'd be happy to join your pledge for that.
Nightmarium is cheap, but I really don't need another "but it's cheap" kickstarter game!


Haha ok I will count you in too for Sagrada. Let me know if you change your mind about Nightmarium, worst case I will probably just get it, as it's cheap
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bradley
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
bethster1 wrote:
batcut wrote:
I'm also interested in Sagrada: I've had it "Starred" since the beginning of the campaign.


Thanks for that Paul
Sorry I am a bit new to this! I have updated the post and will count you in

No worries, Bethany: they used to allow them in our ACT threads, but stopped it some time ago.

Thanks for counting me in. Great that we have 4 already, only 2 more for a 6 pack.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
There is no try...
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ugh, I've also had this starred since the start of the campaign...

Still interested, but not enough to commit just yet. Will check back in after the weekend and let you guys know
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harry Brook
Australia
Narrabundah
ACT
flag msg tools
mb
Hi Bethany,

I would be interested in Sagrada and happy to be the fifth person in the group buy

Thanks for posting about this
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bethany Spratt
Australia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mb
rapidrolling82 wrote:
Hi Bethany,

I would be interested in Sagrada and happy to be the fifth person in the group buy

Thanks for posting about this


Cool thanks adding on
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mrs Smith
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
This is my chance to convey something meaningful! Darn. Wasted it.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sagrada sounds really interesting. I'm happy to take the 6th spot if Tim chooses not to (all yours if you want it though Tim, you were here first!)
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bethany Spratt
Australia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mb
Tegs wrote:
Sagrada sounds really interesting. I'm happy to take the 6th spot if Tim chooses not to (all yours if you want it though Tim, you were here first!)


Yay for filling the last spot! There is still 5 days left on the kickstarter with quite a few stretch goals already reached. Looks great
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J D
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ooops, waited too long for Sagrada. If you can add another at no additional cost I'm keen.

Otherwise NIL for any dropouts.

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
There is no try...
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I've just asked the creator about adding more copies over the 6-pack - will forward on the reply as soon as I get it

As for me, yes I am still keen so I would make up the 6th, but hoping that they come back and say that we can add more copies (otherwise I may graciously fall on my sword and step aside as I have been quite the Kickstarter addict of late whistle)
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bethany Spratt
Australia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mb
Mossquito wrote:
I've just asked the creator about adding more copies over the 6-pack - will forward on the reply as soon as I get it

As for me, yes I am still keen so I would make up the 6th, but hoping that they come back and say that we can add more copies (otherwise I may graciously fall on my sword and step aside as I have been quite the Kickstarter addict of late whistle)


Thanks for contacting them Tim, look forward to the reply
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
There is no try...
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Can someone please decipher..?

Tim wrote:
Question - if we wanted to add more copies after the 6pack, does the price get reduced at all..?

Or does it cap out at $38 per game, but a standard $30 for shipping of 6 or more copies..?

Cheers,

Tim


Ben Harkins wrote:
Hey Tim-

If you're able to go for 12, I'll gladly take an additional $1 per copy.

Let me know where your final count comes in!

-Ben


I asked a follow up question as follows:

Tim wrote:
Wait, what?

So for each copy over 6, you will only charge $1 per game..?

Or is that $1 per game for shipping..?

Or is that only for copies over 12, and so then for 7-12 copies it is still $38 per game but the shipping remains capped at $30..?

Sorry for the questions, I just wasn't quite sure what you meant in your response.

Cheers,

Tim


Am I missing something..? There are only 3 days left to go in this campaign, but it seems like we can add more copies over the 6 (although not confirmed)
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bethany Spratt
Australia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mb
Mossquito wrote:
Can someone please decipher..?

Tim wrote:
Question - if we wanted to add more copies after the 6pack, does the price get reduced at all..?

Or does it cap out at $38 per game, but a standard $30 for shipping of 6 or more copies..?

Cheers,

Tim


Ben Harkins wrote:
Hey Tim-

If you're able to go for 12, I'll gladly take an additional $1 per copy.

Let me know where your final count comes in!

-Ben


I asked a follow up question as follows:

Tim wrote:
Wait, what?

So for each copy over 6, you will only charge $1 per game..?

Or is that $1 per game for shipping..?

Or is that only for copies over 12, and so then for 7-12 copies it is still $38 per game but the shipping remains capped at $30..?

Sorry for the questions, I just wasn't quite sure what you meant in your response.

Cheers,

Tim


Am I missing something..? There are only 3 days left to go in this campaign, but it seems like we can add more copies over the 6 (although not confirmed)



This is very confusing, sounds like he wants us to get 12 copies, but I am also unsure, hopefully he replies in time before closing. Does anyone want to volunteer to do the pledge? Or I do it cause I started the thread? Sorry I have never done a group one before.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Squire
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Clear as mud!

Much as I would like to believe he's offering extra games at $1 a pop, it looks to me like he meant $1 for shipping per extra copy if you can get a 12-pack, so $36 shipping for 12 games. Or on second thought, possibly +$1 per game in the pack, so $42 shipping for 12 games. Either way, it would be a good deal on shipping.

But then he left the option open for 7-11 copies without specifying the shipping delta...

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mrs Smith
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
This is my chance to convey something meaningful! Darn. Wasted it.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
It sounds to me like he's willing to allow add-ons, and would do a special deal if we order 12. If we order 7-11 though, I assume it wouldn't increase the cost per copy relative to ordering 6?

He said to let you know what the final count is, and it's 8 of us at the moment, right? Perhaps ask him outright what the cost would be (games and shipping inclusive) for 8 copies, as we need to know the dollar amount to pledge?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bethany Spratt
Australia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mb
Tegs wrote:
It sounds to me like he's willing to allow add-ons, and would do a special deal if we order 12. If we order 7-11 though, I assume it wouldn't increase the cost per copy relative to ordering 6?

He said to let you know what the final count is, and it's 8 of us at the moment, right? Perhaps ask him outright what the cost would be (games and shipping inclusive) for 8 copies, as we need to know the dollar amount to pledge?


Yeah this sounds good, excellent plan.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen McPherson
Australia
Tuggeranong
ACT
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
If it's easier for, you could just do the pledge for 6 copies and then add the others later, as an add-on. Just a thought to keep things straight forward for you.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
There is no try...
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I asked about the cost for 8 copies, so we will have to wait and see

Next question, is Beth or someone else actually putting in/organising the pledge? I thought Beth was but now I am not so sure =\
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bethany Spratt
Australia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mb
Mossquito wrote:
Well, I asked about the cost for 8 copies, so we will have to wait and see

Next question, is Beth or someone else actually putting in/organising the pledge? I thought Beth was but now I am not so sure =\


Yeah I can do it, will people transfer once it is going ahead, or once it arrives?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.