Johannes Hihn
Germany
Walddorfhäslach
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys!

Unfortunately I wont be able to attend Essen this year so I'd like to ask if someone (ideally from Germany*) would be willing to pick up the new version of Diamant by iello for me and send it to me after the fair. That would be awesome!
If so I'd place my preorder asap. But to do so I need your name and a rough estimation (day + morning / afternoon) of when you will pick up the game at the iello booth (Hall 3, booth M-109). They will keep preordered games only until Saturday, 14:00 though so you should be there earlier.

It'd be great if someone would be willing to help me out I can send you the money before the fair because you will have to pay the game at the booth. Or I can pay you afterwards when you know how much the shipping will cost.

Thanks a lot for taking the time to read this and thank you A LOT MORE if you are willing to help me out

Have a great fair!
Johannes

* If you're from the Stuttgart / Reutlingen area I can pick up the game at your place to save shipping for me and effort for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Gienger
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Johannes,

I can get that for you. You can then pick it up on Wednesday after Essen at 20.00 in the Haus der Jugend in Reutlingen when we do our weekly game night (Spielwerkstatt)

If that's fine with you, PM me (we can do any other Wednesday)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johannes Hihn
Germany
Walddorfhäslach
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Locu wrote:
Hi Johannes,

I can get that for you. You can then pick it up on Wednesday after Essen at 20.00 in the Haus der Jugend in Reutlingen when we do our weekly game night (Spielwerkstatt)

If that's fine with you, PM me (we can do any other Wednesday)

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is, why BGG is the greatest place on the internet.

Thank you so much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A G
msg tools
Hello,

I have the same problem...

Would you happen to know anyone who could pick up a game
in Essen and send it to me ?
It would be a Christmas present for my kid.
I live in New York. This is what I am looking for:

https://store.funforge.fr/product/hop-english-edition/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.