Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: Expansions with good People of the Bloom synergy rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eivind LH
Norway
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi! We're starting a People of the Bloom campaign, and I'd be thankful for any advice on which expansion quarries or nemeses that synergize well with Bloom. I'm more interested in keeping an okay balance and fun than expansions that will make overly powerful survivors, but all contributions are welcome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eivind LH
Norway
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I should probably say that I don't have Spidicules or Lonely Tree. Everything else is in the house!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
IA Seldon
msg tools
mb
Compass wrote:
I should probably say that I don't have Spidicules or Lonely Tree. Everything else is in the house!

That is a damn shame. Vespertine Bow vs Spidey is just brutally OP.

There really isn't much "synergy" in the campaign types. There are a few notable assists to cover weaknesses in gear as mentioned in the post above, but the game as a whole works reasonably well enough together that there isn't a particularly "best" combination of expansions.

I dunno, why not make Sunstalker your LY8 huntable monster? That might be fun for bloom.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Tolin
United States
Beaumont
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a resource listing the various available campaigns? I have the base game and all the expansions, but I'm only aware of the Lantern, Sun, and Stars campaigns.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean-Sebastien Fortin
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
DavidT wrote:
Is there a resource listing the various available campaigns? I have the base game and all the expansions, but I'm only aware of the Lantern, Sun, and Stars campaigns.

Thanks!

from the base game:
people of the lantern (normal game)
people of the bone (end of the rule book along with 7 sword masters, twilight knight, etc...)

Expansions:
people of the star (dragon)
people of the sun (sunstalker)
people of the bloom (flower knight)

I'm running a people of the bone campaign right now and depending if you are lucky with gaining skulls from the resources deck or events... you can get some super survivors really quickly ( I have a +5 luck +5 evasion without gear.. along with + 3 to everything else...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eivind LH
Norway
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, people. Appreciated!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
Umbria
flag msg tools
They await the King
badge
The Snarky Sloth
mbmbmbmbmb
People of the bone is the rule 34 of people of the Skull, I assume.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.