GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

8,400 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Council of Blackthorn» Forums » News

Subject: Available at Spiel-Essen? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sebastian C.
Netherlands
Rotterdam
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Any info if this game will be available on the Spiel game convention in Essen?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick
United States
Savage
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No. Great Northern Games will not be at Spiel. However the game is now in distribution so your local game store should be able to get a copy for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex GB
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Any idea if it's available in the UK?
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick
United States
Savage
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Should be.

I'm not actually 100% clear on how the distribution channels work. But here's what I do know: The distributor that we used for the first game (Noble Treachery) is the same one we are using for Council of Blackthorn. I know that NT showed up in game stores in the UK and in the EU eventually. (US stores had them up first, but I think that's just due to proximity.)

Most games stores I've ever been in, if they don't have a game I'm looking for they can ask their distributor for a copy and if the game is in print they can order a copy for me. I'm assuming the same can be done overseas.

I have searched UK game stores for CoB, but I havne't seen it show up yet. The only site that had it was amazon.uk. Again, it's only been a couple of weeks since it's been in distribution so it may take a little more time.

If anyone does ask and their store can get a copy let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex GB
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Will do. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.