Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, all,

version 2 of the homemade ES dice - this time they got a paint job...

The icons used here are available on the Files page.

PS: i will silently ignore any questions along the lines of "why do you need/want extra dice?"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre C
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
sgbeal wrote:
PS: i will silently ignore any questions along the lines of "why do you need/want extra dice?"

The response is simple. Yours aren't baked with evilness inside them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cruisechum wrote:
sgbeal wrote:

The response is simple. Yours aren't baked with evilness inside them.

Indeed, twice today they completed Adventures for me where i was left with only 2 dice and 1-in-36 odds of success laugh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Driss
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
why do you need/want extra dice?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Helenius Arto
Finland
Imatra
flag msg tools
Sindriss wrote:
why do you need/want extra dice?

Who would't? It is dice game and if you're reading this forum you'll probably like it. If you like dice game, then you'll probably like dice too. And there can't be too much dice. Amateurs say too many, professionals too much.

Elder Sign can be played with seven friends (cultists/victims etc.) and at least you need two sets, one for you and one for them. Of course true fan has eight complete sets of Elder Sign dices for that magic evening when he isn't playing solo, when the stars are right. At least he is a little bit crunchier feast for Cthulhu with all those dice than his poor neighbor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.