Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Miguel
France
Caen
(from Valencia, Spain)
flag msg tools
designer
My latest game: Big*Bang, a simple abstract about the first minutes of the Universe
badge
My best-rated game: Tetrarchia, about the tetrarchy that saved Rome
mbmbmbmbmb
devil There are rumors about a Gothic Army amassing on the northern bank of the Danube...

ninja A Pirate Fleet has been sighted in the Aegaevm...

meeple Where is the Dux???
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HANJEL T
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting ...

It will also be a cooperative game? Or some of the variants will be competitive?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel
France
Caen
(from Valencia, Spain)
flag msg tools
designer
My latest game: Big*Bang, a simple abstract about the first minutes of the Universe
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
HANJEL wrote:
It will also be a cooperative game? Or some of the variants will be competitive?

In fact, the expansion is made of 3 independent modules that don't change the game nature, they add new elements. The Gothic Army is a new, more powerful Barbarian that arrives from eastern Europe, even if the frontier has been already secured. The Pirate fleet blocks one sea zone, and even defeated they can come back when uprisings take place on the coast. The Dux is the only extra help you will get, it is a generic Roman meeple that can be detached by an Emperor and then used by all of them, although it has no tokens.

They can be added together or independently to any variant and at any difficulty level, so the number of possibilities are huge (81x5) times many (6)! And since they are complements of the difficulty, you can experiment with very hard levels and the Dux, or easier ones and Goths/Pirates.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel
France
Caen
(from Valencia, Spain)
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Already available!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.