Andrzej Kaczor
Poland
Chorzów
INTL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Dear Gamers

I've played water frame last time (much much better that Jenny) and I have a couple of questions:

1. when can I move workers in warehouse to another row? Only in hire workers action?
2. in the rules we can read:

A player may fulfill contracts in the production phase even without a warehouse by shipping goods from the ongoing production directly. In the production phase he may use several ships at the same time.

ok so as far as I understand when my appeal is 2 and I have produced 4 goods I can sell those remaining 2 via ships yes?

But later in the rules we can read as well:

This procedure ends when all goods tokens from the job market have been distributed or all players have sold their produced and stored goods. Excess tokens from the job market are returned to the common.
supply .

So how can I sell something via shipping if all goods are returned to the supply?

3. In the rules:

The player may not use spaces with goods as price spaces. In the rare case that the player already has placed the price indicator on one of his last spaces, he may only store as many goods of this kind as there are unoccupied spaces to the right of the price indicator.

Does it means that if I have price indicator on space 28 I can store only 2 pieces of this good? It's under small warehouse

and second phrase:

The player may store a maximum of five goods of any kind. If he has to place additional goods, he always may return goods from the warehouse to the common supply (without receiving any compensation!) to make room for other goods. He may also transfer goods to the large warehouse if there is room.

This is in regards to the small warehouse as I understand ? Also, there is information that only 5 goods can be stored. If it is about small warehouse that's fine. If not - I don't get it

Thanks in advance
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Maisonneuve
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. I don't have the rules in front of me, but from memory, after you paid for them at the end of a decade, you are free to fire them and rearrange them.

2. Read the quote you posted... "or all players have sold their produced and stored goods."

You sell before returning to supply.

3. It is only for small warehouse.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrzej Kaczor
Poland
Chorzów
INTL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Found that they can be rearranged only during the hire action
2. I thought that "all have sold their produced and stored goods" meant that this takes place directly after fulfilling demand in England. As I understand getting rid of extra resources take place after fulfilling demand in England and fulfilling contracts yes?
3. What about this sentence: "Does it means that if I have price indicator on space 28 I can store only 2 pieces of this good? It's under small warehouse"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Maisonneuve
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
2. Yes. You must fullfill demand in England first, then if you have left over, you can fullfill contracts, then you get ride of extra stuff if you do not have warehouse storage space.
3. Yes. Your price limit your space and vice-versa.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrzej Kaczor
Poland
Chorzów
INTL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wildhorn wrote:
2. Yes. You must fullfill demand in England first, then if you have left over, you can fullfill contracts, then you get ride of extra stuff if you do not have warehouse storage space.
3. Yes. Your price limit your space and vice-versa.

3. So if my price is 25 i can store only 5 goods even if i have possibility to store 10 goods in my ware house?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Maisonneuve
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, like I said, it is only for the small warehouse. For the large warehouse, you store your cubes on the large warehouse.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrzej Kaczor
Poland
Chorzów
INTL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wildhorn wrote:
No, like I said, it is only for the small warehouse. For the large warehouse, you store your cubes on the large warehouse.

I know i know but i was wondering if price may affect storage capacity on warehouse. As I understand no?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CD Harris
United States
Louisville
KY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AkitaInu wrote:
Wildhorn wrote:

I know i know but i was wondering if price may affect storage capacity on warehouse. As I understand no?

No. Your actual Warehouse stores what you've staffed it to store, irrespective of your price. The small warehouse is potentially limited by your price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.