Jiri Mikolas
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
We are looking for someone, who have experience with translating rules and will attend Essen Spiel 16. We need to translate our rulebook for our new scratch card game "Planet Surprise" from English to French, German and Italian. We could offer 10 copies of that game for one translation. You can get idea how the game looks like here on the BGG https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/208939/planet-surprise
Our booth will be 4-A116.
If you are interested to help US, write me here or to my email jiri@notre-game.com
Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent
Netherlands
Arnhem
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome!
If you're selling your game at SPIEL, you might want to get your game on the Essen Geeklist: SPIEL 2016 Preview. Do this by contacting Eric Martin at wericmartin @ gmail.com (without the spaces).

Although I can't help with translations, if you make the rulebook available I could check it for you (if it hasn't been printed yet).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.-M. Frieg
Germany
Köln
NRW
flag msg tools
Fan since 1988
badge
I AM WATCHING U
mbmbmbmbmb
you've got a mail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jiri Mikolas
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Thank you very much for the Advice of the Geek list. Unfortuinately we already printed the English rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stéphane Athimon
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You've got mail and geekmail :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lucia radici
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
mp for you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.