Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
roger cox
United States
Spartanburg
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know I posted this a couple days ago, but can't find it now. Senility may be setting in. I am still plugging along learning Doomtown, but I bought the expansions I have in no specific order. Maybe that's why some rules seem odd. But worse, I have sen at least 4 updated rule books, with one having a banner stating that 'events proved too powerful", so rules had been changed to limit them. I don't mind Q&A and errata--it's the nature of the beast if your a (war)gamer. But I just can't bring myself to carrying a laptop to game night--I want my rulebooks made of paper with staples in the middle. So where would you suggest I download the definitive rulebook with ALL the changes? Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
So it goes.
United States
Shillington
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.
badge
"You wouldn't worry half as much about what other people thought of you if you realized how rarely they actually did."
mbmbmbmbmb
The rulebooks you are referencing are from the original CCG version of the game that was cancelled 15 years ago. There are no events in Doomtown: Reloaded.

If you go to AEG's website you can download the current rulebook as a pdf. There were only a few minor changes made to the original book from the base set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
soulblight
Canada
Ottawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.alderac.com/doomtown/files/2014/09/DTRulebookrev...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Castree
Japan
Osaka
Osaka
flag msg tools
ACGalaga.com
badge
What da heck?!
mbmbmbmbmb
There's gotta be a new one on the horizon. It's almost been a year since we've gotten a new FAQ. Hopefully after the last installment "Blood Moon" they'll leave us with one more update.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.