Popular Tags: [View All]
Doug Poskitt
Wales
Cwmavon
West Glamorgan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everyone,

I have scoured the internet but cannot find any plastic sleeve holders of the right size to hold the character sheets that come with this game.

At present, I am making do with plastioc cards sleeves that, at 173mmx115mm, are somewhat oversized.

Has anybody sleeved their character sheets in a more appropriately sized set of plastic sleeves?

I like to keep my game components in good condition; for one of my other games I took the sheets to a laminator, but they did not do a good job, bending and creasing the sheets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Sombrero
msg tools
mb
dougposkitt wrote:
Hello everyone,

I have scoured the internet but cannot find any plastic sleeve holders of the right size to hold the character sheets that come with this game.

At present, I am making do with plastioc cards sleeves that, at 173mmx115mm, are somewhat oversized.

Has anybody sleeved their character sheets in a more appropriately sized set of plastic sleeves?

I like to keep my game components in good condition; for one of my other games I took the sheets to a laminator, but they did not do a good job, bending and creasing the sheets.

Ultra Pro - 7x5 - fit perfectly
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Chelmsford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
GRRRRR!!!
badge
GRRRRRRRRR!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't personally sleeve the character sheets, but in general I love the Card Sleeve Sizes geeklist.

https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/164572/item/2899891#item2...

says:
Ultra-Pro sleeve size: 4"x6" Soft Sleeve (82319, 100/pack) - (4" x 6" - 101.6 x 152.4mm)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Poskitt
Wales
Cwmavon
West Glamorgan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Many thanks for the quick response guys.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Sombrero
msg tools
mb
Yeah, sorry - I was quoting them from the top of my head. The bigger ones are for Arkham Horror

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Poskitt
Wales
Cwmavon
West Glamorgan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don Sombrero wrote:
Yeah, sorry - I was quoting them from the top of my head. The bigger ones are for Arkham Horror

I have got some for Arkham Horror (both sized sheets) and it looks like the 4" x 6" sleeves from Ultra Pro will do the job. Having sleeved all the cards against wear and tear and drink spillage and greasy hands etc etc, I reasoned I should like to do the same for the character sheets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth H
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don Sombrero wrote:

Ultra Pro - 7x5 - fit perfectly

But... the corners?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.