$5.00
$30.00
$15.00
Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
42 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Australia » ACT (Canberra)

Subject: Tiny Epic Galaxies - Beyond the Black Group buy take 2 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Simon Ses
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To reduce confusion, I'm starting a new post for the TEG BtB group pledge, continuing from this post:
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1635095/tiny-epic-galax...
which was itself a continuation of this post:
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1298317/re-tiny-epic-ga...

Buyers and what they plan to buy are listed below:

Base Game (Deluxe)
1. Michael (beefsack)
2. Bethany (bethster1)

Expansion (Deluxe)
1. Dave (Lebut)
2. Michael (beefsack)
3. Simon (SimonSes)
4. Cameron (DrClaw)
5. Murray (muzfish4)
6. Tim (Mossquito)
7. Kon (MrBaggy)
8. Paul (batcut)
9. Bethany (bethster1)
10. Geoff (squire)

I can deliver to Civic during working hours, including the Wednesday lunchtime games meet-up. I could probably ask someone there to deliver to GLOG and I'm happy to make personal deliveries in the Belconnen area. I'm sure we can make other delivery arrangements for other parts of the ACT.

In terms of working out costs - The offered pledge levels are limited but all give access to the pledge manager afterwards. I have made a basic $36 (=24+12) single expansion pledge and when the pledge manager becomes available after the campaign ends, we'll be able to work out exact costs including postage for the things we want to buy.

I'm hoping we can get the price down to US$30 per game, but we might need a couple more takers for that and it also depends on how they treat a mix of expansions and base games. I'll divvy up postage on a per box basis, so people buying a base+expansion will pay more for postage than those buying just the expansion. Exactly how I work that out will depend on how the postage is calculated in the pledge manager.

Edit: The deed is done and the damage for each participant is shown below.

1. Dave (Lebut) $39.39
2. Michael (beefsack) $82.72
3. Simon (SimonSes) $39.39
4. Cameron (DrClaw) $39.39
5. Murray (muzfish4) $39.39
6. Tim (Mossquito) $39.39
7. Kon (MrBaggy) $39.39
8. Paul (batcut) $39.39
9. Bethany (bethster1) $82.72
10. Geoff (squire) $39.39

I have sent a geekmail to each of you with my payment details.

The Kickstarter for Tiny Epic Quest opens soon. Based on the preview page, we can expect to pay US$260 for a 10 pack (including postage). I'm of a mind to try to organise a 10 pack for that one as well, since they should both be delivered at around the same time. I'll post a separate thread about it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Ses
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since we've chopped and changed a little, I'd appreciate it if people could check in to indicate that the post above is still an accurate picture of their buying intentions.

If you don't feel like posting, thumbing this post will be a good enough indication I have accurately reflected what you want to buy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Hurman
Australia
Oxley
Australian Capital Territory
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for taking this over after I bailed Simon.

My understanding is that mixed packs don't count towards the multi pack pricing (except the mixed 2 packs they created) but should count for bulk shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Alexander
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
beef
badge
sack
mbmbmbmbmb
Cheers Simon

I'm happy to catch you when / where is convenient for you. Might pop along to Wednesday games if you're there, have been meaning to check it out for a while.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kon Stavrinos
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. Just expansion for me.
Once again thanks for you efforts running this KS.

Cheers
Kon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murray Fish
Australia
Canberra
flag msg tools
They explained everything in detail and at great length. After they finished I sat, despondent, contemplating a bleak and empty future. "I’m glad you’re depressed" said one. "It means you’ve understood the situation.”
mbmbmbmbmb
Deluxe expansion only for me as well please.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Squire
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Please add me to the list Simon, and thanks for organising. Hopefully I can get us closer to your $30 per game threshold. I'm after a deluxe expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bradley
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
squire wrote:
Please add me to the list Simon, and thanks for organising. Hopefully I can get us closer to your $30 per game threshold. I'm after a deluxe expansion.

Yahoo, number 10 for the expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bethany Spratt
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
Yep, that is correct! Thanks so much for organising
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So now it is funded, and the pledge manager will be open soon, can we add things to this group buy?

Specifically, I am after the new playmats for TEG and this expansion.

Can we manage that with this group pledge? Or will I have to access the pledge manager solo..?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Ses
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It will be a couple of weeks yet before the pledge manager opens.

We can certainly add things to the group buy once the pledge manager does open - on the general principle that adding things should never increase the cost for anyone except the person adding the things.

So, we're still open to add things or add new people to our group pledge and that will continue to be the case until the pledge manager closes.

When the pledge manager opens and we have a full list of what's available, I'll let everyone know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Loades
Australia
Queanbeyan
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I've had my eye on this. If the pledge manager lets me in on the action - for the base game and expansion (possibly deluxe) - I may be interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Ses
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sloades wrote:
I've had my eye on this. If the pledge manager lets me in on the action - for the base game and expansion (possibly deluxe) - I may be interested.

No worries. Once the pledge manager is open, I'll get price quotes based on how it would alter the existing order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Ses
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, the pledge manager is open as of some time today. Here is a list of add-ons and prices (all in USD, shipping not included unless stated otherwise):

Tiny Epic Western Deluxe $30

Ultra Tiny Epic Kingdoms Base $10
Ultra Tiny Epic Kingdoms Base 10 pack $90
Ultra Tiny Epic Kingdoms Deluxe $14 (limited quantity - 89% left)
Tiny Epic Kingdoms 2nd Edition Deluxe $30 (limited quantity - 46% left)
Tiny Epic Kingdoms Heroes' Call Delxue (sic) $30 (limited quantity - 79% left)

Tiny Epic Galaxies: Beyond the Black Base $18
Tiny Epic Galaxies: Beyond the Black Base 2 Pack $34
Tiny Epic Galaxies: Beyond the Black Base 6 Pack $96
Tiny Epic Galaxies: Beyond the Black Base 10 Pack $150
Tiny Epic Galaxies: Beyond the Black Deluxe $24
Tiny Epic Galaxies: Beyond the Black Deluxe 2 Pack $46
Tiny Epic Galaxies: Beyond the Black Deluxe 6 Pack $132
Tiny Epic Galaxies: Beyond the Black Deluxe 10 Pack $210

Tiny Epic Galaxies Base $18
Tiny Epic Galaxies Base 2 Pack $34
Tiny Epic Galaxies Base 6 Pack $96
Tiny Epic Galaxies Base 10 Pack $150
Tiny Epic Galaxies Deluxe $24
Tiny Epic Galaxies Deluxe 2 Pack $46
Tiny Epic Galaxies Deluxe 6 Pack $132
Tiny Epic Galaxies Deluxe 10 Pack $210

Tiny Epic Galaxies: Beyond the Black and Tiny Epic Galaxies Base $34

Tiny Epic Galaxies: Beyond the Black Game Mat $23 (including shipping)

Tiny Epic Galaxies Game Mat $20 (limited quantity - 73% left currently)
Tiny Epic Western Game Mat $30 (76% left)
Tiny Epic Western Standard Playing Cards $8 (96% left)
Gamelyn Games Bullet Dice (6) $10 (96% left)
Tiny Epic Defenders Game Mat $20 (89% left)
Gamelyn Games Logo Mat $10 (80% left)
Tiny Epic Galaxies: Satellites & Super Weapons Mini Expansion $8 (78% left)

Premium Print and Play version of any Tiny Epic game so far published $8

Apart from TEG, TEG BTB and the TEG BTB play mat, everything ships early, so if we order add-ons they'll be shipped separately and the shipping will be charged separately.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Ses
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Irritatingly, the basic one copy pledge I made includes one copy of the expansion, which cannot be removed from the pledge - but to get the 10 pack price I have to add a 10 pack to the cart, making 11 copies of the expansion rather than 10. Maybe we can find one more backer? I can also try writing to Gamelyn to see if they can change my pledge, which should work out slightly cheaper.

Our current order of 11 Deluxe expansions plus 2 Deluxe base games works out as follows (prices include postage):
11 Deluxe expansions $336 (=$300 plus the original $36 pledge)
2 Deluxe base games $66

I'm pretty sure I can get Gamelyn to change the base pledge so that the expansions will work out at $30 each.

Edit: I forgot about Sean, who can be our 11th buyer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Ses
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mossquito wrote:

Specifically, I am after the new playmats for TEG and this expansion.

There are two mats for TEG - the new one for the expansion (which we can definitely add to the order for US$23) and the old one for TEG. The old one costs US$20 plus postage and ships separately to the rest of the order (i.e. it ships straight away). It is available in limited quantities and there are currently 72% of them left.

If you confirm you want it, I'll order it straight away so they don't run out. Adding both playmats to the cart increases the order cost by US$52.23.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes please, add in both playmats for me and I will (obviously) pay all additional charges =)

Scratch that - I have access to the pledge manager (I put in a token $1), and if there is no benefit to ordering the mats through the group pledge then I will just get them myself and save the hassle of transferring monies
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kon Stavrinos
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing extra for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bradley
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just TEG:BTB for me thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murray Fish
Australia
Canberra
flag msg tools
They explained everything in detail and at great length. After they finished I sat, despondent, contemplating a bleak and empty future. "I’m glad you’re depressed" said one. "It means you’ve understood the situation.”
mbmbmbmbmb
Same for me - just the deluxe expansion please.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Squire
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just the deluxe TEG:BTB for me please Simon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bethany Spratt
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
No change to my order thanks
Just base + expansion deluxe versions please
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Alexander
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
beef
badge
sack
mbmbmbmbmb
And nothing extra for me thanks! Mine was deluxe base + deluxe expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Loades
Australia
Queanbeyan
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
SimonSes wrote:
Irritatingly, the basic one copy pledge I made includes one copy of the expansion, which cannot be removed from the pledge - but to get the 10 pack price I have to add a 10 pack to the cart, making 11 copies of the expansion rather than 10. Maybe we can find one more backer? I can also try writing to Gamelyn to see if they can change my pledge, which should work out slightly cheaper.

Our current order of 11 Deluxe expansions plus 2 Deluxe base games works out as follows (prices include postage):
11 Deluxe expansions $336 (=$300 plus the original $36 pledge)
2 Deluxe base games $66

I'm pretty sure I can get Gamelyn to change the base pledge so that the expansions will work out at $30 each.

Edit: I forgot about Sean, who can be our 11th buyer.

I'm still here, still interested, but it will come down to cost. What would be the damage (incl. shipping) for the 11th Deluxe copy of BTB plus a Deluxe copy of the base game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Ses
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sloades wrote:

I'm still here, still interested, but it will come down to cost. What would be the damage (incl. shipping) for the 11th Deluxe copy of BTB plus a Deluxe copy of the base game?

With our first 10 buyers of the Deluxe expansion, the price works out at US$30 per unit, including postage, but because of the way the prices are structured in the pledge manager, adding an 11th puts the overall order price up by US$36. Similarly, the first two Deluxe base games come in at US$33 each, but adding another one puts the price up by US$36. This is because they're sold in 10 packs, 6 packs, 2 packs and 1 packs.

So at the moment, that's US$72 for both games. If I write to Gamelyn and explain the situation, it's conceivable they may be able to adjust the price manually at their end to give us the 10 pack and 2 pack prices for the expansion and base game, which could bring the cost down to US$63. What do you think?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.