Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Marley
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Poll
What type of expansion would you like next for Runebound?
Big Box Expansion
Scenario Pack/Adventure Pack Combo
Other
      115 answers
Poll created by youperguy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Marley
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that another Adventure Pack would be good so that we can balance the 3 colors in the skill deck. Once we have that I would like a Big box that adds a new board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Cumba Simal
Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A kit to employ 2nd edition Characters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan A.Y.
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mb
These are so vague. We haven't even seen a big box expansion yet.

The last thing I want to see are half-baked Scenario Pack/Adventure Packs bundled as a "big box". Particularly, I'd like to see faster/different scenarios. (Sorry PVP isn't really my jam)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Alves
Portugal
Setubal
Setubal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Altasia wrote:
These are so vague. We haven't even seen a big box expansion yet.

The last thing I want to see are half-baked Scenario Pack/Adventure Packs bundled as a "big box". Particularly, I'd like to see faster/different scenarios. (Sorry PVP isn't really my jam)

Same here. 1 more sklll decks and more adventures cards would be welcome.
Currently we have 4 Scenarios PVP, and i would like to see the next Big Box Expansion to support more in coo-op/solo modes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kronlin
United States
Arlington Heights
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to see a new scenario that gives a "sandbox" type game, where there is not a win-loss ending against a big boss, but instead players count victory points based on assets and skills collected during the game. The adventure & story cards would be more generic than in the specific scenarios we've had so far.

Additionally, I'd like to see followers added back into the game (they were in 2e) as a new asset type and provide combat tokens or other abilities. Something would need to be done to balance the additional power the new abilities/tokens will generate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Campo
United Kingdom
Manchester
lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
true Co-op
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Pleasant Hill
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
youperguy wrote:
I think that another Adventure Pack would be good so that we can balance the 3 colors in the skill deck. Once we have that I would like a Big box that adds a new board.

Same for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Williams
Scotland
Elgin
Moray
flag msg tools
mbmb
Quote:
I'd like to see a new scenario that gives a "sandbox" type game, where there is not a win-loss ending against a big boss, but instead players count victory points based on assets and skills collected during the game. The adventure & story cards would be more generic than in the specific scenarios we've had so far.

Interesting idea. I wonder what it would be like to play a scenario where you have no scenario or story cards - you just deal 30 cards of each type (using expansions) and the goal is to make the most gold before the end of Act II. Or trophies. Or trophies plus gold. Or trophies plus gold plus value of assets. Or gold plus assets. Or... you get the idea.

With that scenario you really could do pretty much whatever you wanted. Trophies might be the most open way to play as then you really wouldn't need to fight anything - combat might still get you the most gold and trophies combined but the gold is only useful later on when it helps you get more trophies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
United States
Unspecified
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd love a sandbox scenario and A NEW BOARD!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julia
msg tools
designer
We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
badge
#MeToo
mbmbmbmbmb
SpoDaddy wrote:
I'd love a sandbox scenario and A NEW BOARD!

Have you lost the previous one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bubba P
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Milarky wrote:
true Co-op

+1
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wouter
Netherlands
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I want a big box expansion first just because I'm curious what it will contain.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sylvain Hebert
Canada
Granby
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
With the new tendency in FFG games...Maybe a coop App
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wouter
Netherlands
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh and by the way, we obviously need a dragon mount. Why else put it on the box cover?

Unless it's for a campaign style scenarios where you defeat Margath and he becomes your steed in a next part of the campaign
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
In Time
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like it if they would stop making small packs like the ones they just made and put them all in one box for 40$ instead of 4 different tiny boxes for 15$-18$ each,,

I hate little packs of things, just sell it as a package together!!

maybe while they do that they could also stop doing it for Star Wars imperial assault, and lord of the rings card game....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Russell
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A new co-op adventure for me would be the best i could hope for
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.