France
Wasquehal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have some cases to explore...

CASE 1 :
I have already 1 slot filled with an active patron card
I earn a new patron card.
If I'm right I can switch my active patron card with the new one (I have only one slot)
Where do I put the replaced active patron card ? In used or in unused cards ?

CASE 2 :
I have no slot for patron card
I already used one patron card and so it is in used cards
I earn a slot
1st question : Can I put the used patron cards in it ?
2nd question linked to Case 1 : If I get a new patron card, I may replace my active patron card with the new one. If it's goind to unused, I can use it again and re-do all the sequence for each slot ?
So I can use a patron card more than twice (as writtent in the rule) but 5 times (becaus I can have 5 slots)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Attila Szőgyi
Hungary
Vác
Pest megye
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
fredm wrote:
I have some cases to explore...

CASE 1 :
I have already 1 slot filled with an active patron card
I earn a new patron card.
If I'm right I can switch my active patron card with the new one (I have only one slot)
Where do I put the replaced active patron card ? In used or in unused cards ?

CASE 2 :
I have no slot for patron card
I already used one patron card and so it is in used cards
I earn a slot
1st question : Can I put the used patron cards in it ?
2nd question linked to Case 1 : If I get a new patron card, I may replace my active patron card with the new one. If it's goind to unused, I can use it again and re-do all the sequence for each slot ?
So I can use a patron card more than twice (as writtent in the rule) but 5 times (becaus I can have 5 slots)

The rules says, you always put the replaced card left. The answer for both case is in the "Advanced rules" in the rulebook, in the card actions:
"Note: It may happen in the advanced game, that when freeing up an active patron slot, a patron from the right side (used) can enter this slot. If you replace such an active card with a newly bought one, then it still goes to the left side. In this special case, you may use this parton card twice for extra actions."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frédéric Meurrens
France
Wasquehal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We played like that but the word "twice" was strange because you can replay patron cards more than 2 in a few situations ;-)

Ok thanks for quick answers !

We took a very good time to play Ave Roma and we will play again soon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Attila Szőgyi
Hungary
Vác
Pest megye
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
fredm wrote:
We played like that but the word "twice" was strange because you can replay patron cards more than 2 in a few situations ;-)

Ok thanks for quick answers !

We took a very good time to play Ave Roma and we will play again soon

You are right, twice or more would be more appropriate to say.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.