League City
Texas
flag msg tools
First Click
badge
Praise it.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everybody!

Tomorrow (9/24) at Gerard's One Stop Gaming Shop in Webster, TX I'm hosting an event to introduce people to the game. The event link is [geekurl=https://www.facebook.com/events/1194335610588568/]here.[/geekurl] There's a note posted with an extensive review of what's happening, but essentially some of the long-time players and myself are going to show up with teaching decks already assembled and ready to go. We're going to give new players a chance to try out both sides a few times, teaching as they go and ultimately modifying those decks to be standard size for a more accurate game. This first session is just to teach the ropes - I plan on running more in the future for newbies to have small tournaments, also with decks provided by the hosts, that award core sets and such as prizes to help get them in the scene. If this sounds up your alley, or up the alley of someone you know, let us know you're coming on the event page!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.