Arcadia Quest» Forums » General

Subject: buying for coop only rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
danutzek danutzek
Romania
flag msg tools
Hello !

Can you please tell me if the coop variant for this game is good enough for buying the game only for playing solo and coop?

Thank you !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asher Kennedy
United States
Chattanooga
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is no official co-op or solo variant for this game. I would say no, you are better buying other games for solo or co-op play.

If instead you are talking about Masmorra: Dungeons of Arcadia, I'd suggest asking the question in that game's thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddi F
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Only the Dragon-expansions are playable solo / coop.
As far as I know, nobody played with the dragons as they are delivered with Arcadia quest Inferno in December or later.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenny Johnson
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No Co-op that I'm aware of...

Masmorra has co-up as someone else mentioned. Otherwise you can look at some other minis heavy co-op games like Zombicide Black Plague, Mechs vs. Minions, or Super Dungeon Explore.

If you're interested in dungeon crawling -- Descent can now be played fully co-op with the app.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
100% do not buy this game to play it as a co-op. It is not designed for that and the PvP aspect is where the game shines.

Buy Masmorra or another co-op game instead.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott K.
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I concur with previous posters. This game is not for coop or solo play. The challenge and fun of this game requires the pvp elements.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
danutzek danutzek
Romania
flag msg tools
Thank you guys for your feedback. No more Arcadia Quest for me any more.
I was considering this game as an alternative to Zombicide Black Plague.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
heyyouyeahyou 12
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A friend and I are currently working on creating a full co-op dungeon crawl version of Arcadia Quest. I plan on uploading everything we create once we are done!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.