21 Posts

Siege of the Citadel» Forums » General

Subject: Possible Expansions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mario Martinez
msg tools
Hello All,

With backers nearly $20,000 close to our next expansions, from the poll, we know what the possible expansion are for the game. The choices were: Dark Eden, White Star, Luna, Heretics, Mutants, Luna PD, Blood Berets, Clansmen (Fury of the Clansmen. The question is, which one can we predict to be next, and make sense to release with the the game and current expansion (Brotherhood)?

My opinion that, if the game is well received, we will see these expansions at some point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HARAMBE
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Brotherhood was an obvious to be the first expansion. Other than that, I can't say one way or the other which will be next. No idea.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Bennett
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i have been thinking white star, then luna
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario Martinez
msg tools
I'm THinking White Star too....did we see them in the Mutant Chronicles or Warzone?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Dupuis
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
White star is a new faction added to the latest edition of the rpg.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Bennett
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Grizzz wrote:
White star is a new faction added to the latest edition of the rpg.

which is probably why it will be next in line i think.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank La Terra
Australia
flag msg tools
What are they? A new corp?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Bennett
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr Skeletor wrote:

thematically no, they are the underground remnants of Russians who survived on earth, but yes they will be a new playable faction is what everyone is thinking. most likely along the lines of the brotherhood expansion with new enemies and maybe a few new mechanics too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank La Terra
Australia
flag msg tools
Klaxas wrote:
Mr Skeletor wrote:

thematically no, they are the underground remnants of Russians who survived on earth, but yes they will be a new playable faction is what everyone is thinking. most likely along the lines of the brotherhood expansion with new enemies and maybe a few new mechanics too.

Does that mean "dark eden" doesn't exist in the new cannon?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Bennett
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr Skeletor wrote:
Klaxas wrote:
Mr Skeletor wrote:

Does that mean "dark eden" doesn't exist in the new cannon?

i am not sure what is cannon and not im just repeating things i have heard other places, from what i gather dark eden (mutants on earth right?) exist, but the Russians hid underground so wernt effected. i think i have that right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
The guy with the ideas.
badge
Look at my spooky glowing eyes!!!
mbmbmbmbmb

Dark Eden books haven't come out yet, but I believe all the Dark Eden tribes are still there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario Martinez
msg tools
We never did see Russia represented in the older games, now hopefully we will. Quite honestly if they do do Dark Eden, the Lutherans ( Protestants), Islam (Crescentia), or Templers ( Catholic Church) will not be introduced for obvious reasons. White Stars also replaced The Sons of Rasputins. It seems Modiphius made these changes so they don't outright insult anybody. A good move in my opinion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario Martinez
msg tools
NecroNuke9 wrote:

Dark Eden books haven't come out yet, but I believe all the Dark Eden tribes are still there.

You answered before I expressed my thoughts! LOL
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank La Terra
Australia
flag msg tools
Elmaskador75 wrote:
We never did see Russia represented in the older games, now hopefully we will. Quite honestly if they do do Dark Eden, the Lutherans ( Protestants), Islam (Crescentia), or Templers ( Catholic Church) will not be introduced for obvious reasons. White Stars also replaced The Sons of Rasputins. It seems Modiphius made these changes so they don't outright insult anybody. A good move in my opinion.

A quick bit of googlefoo found this:

http://www.modiphius.com/mutant-chronicles-content.html

"- Learn about the many tribes that have made the mutated irradiated old Earth their own; Whitestar, The Sons of Rasputin, The Templars, Crescentia, The Lutherian Triad"

Unless that is out of date looks like the original 4 tribes are in there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario Martinez
msg tools
If we do get get Dark Eden, I hope we see models for: Nassal, Gammorian Emasculator, Infernal Corroder, Carnal Harvester, and Nascal Razides, along with either the Mercurian Merculator or Bio Giant
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank La Terra
Australia
flag msg tools
Heh, I think I have a bio-giant somewhere.
I really need to dig my old warzone books out as I hardly remember any of this stuff. Don't even think I picked up on the DE tribes being different religions!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario Martinez
msg tools
Mr Skeletor wrote:
Heh, I think I have a bio-giant somewhere.
I really need to dig my old warzone books out as I hardly remember any of this stuff. Don't even think I picked up on the DE tribes being different religions!

Here you go Daddy-o http://www.mutantpedia.com/WARZONE/Warzone%20-%20Dark%20Eden...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Dupuis
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, White Star is in an area that wasn't part of the Dark Eden setting. They had to fudge the borders with the Sons to accommodate that. Th Sons are talked about briefly in the White Star book since they're competing for lands and resources that White Star consider theirs.

Modiphius said they'd keep a lot of stuff from the Dark Eden setting so I'm guessing that the other tribes will be expanded on.
Also Dark Eden was an expansion for the WarzoneTT game. There was never an RPG book created to flesh out the setting. The upcoming book from Modiphius will remedy to that. Hope there's information from other continents like Central America.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Holweck
msg tools
Update on the planned content of the expansions : https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/274643038/siege-of-the-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.