Hide
8 Posts

Mythos Tales» Forums » General

Subject: Shout-out to 8th Summit (pre-order) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Walsh
msg tools
I just wanted to give a shout-out to how awesome my experience was with 8th summit. I initially had some trouble ordering the pre-order from 8th summit website. They responded very quickly to my issue (which I was able to resolve). The game arrived three days later...and with candy! I couldn't wait to get my hands on this game and was following the ks comments very closely these past few days. I never got a shipping notification, but I knew how busy it must be right now to get the games out to everyone. I'm very pleased with how swift my pre-order arrived and how incredibly awesome everything looks. I'm getting this to the table asap!

Thanks 8th summit!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Clost
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lucky...I pre-ordered a few weeks ago. Paid shipping on time, and the Toronto distributor said I'm not on their list. Hoping I get the same great customer service and jealous you've got the game

Edit: They've since responded to me, very fast customer service indeed, woot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason McManus
United States
Saraland
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got the game on Kickstarter and all that I kept hearing about 8th Summit is how poorly they handle their kickstarters and how poor their customer service is, I backed anyway because I really liked what I saw of the game. I am really pleased with all of their service and the fact that they delivered the game a month earlier than expected was awesome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Delivered early to the US. Us Europeans have been abandoned by 8th Summit who say it is all down to Spiral Galaxy.

Spiral, for there part, mostly say nothing. When they do bother to communicate they lie about updates "coming next week" that don't arrive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
Midlothian
Virginia
flag msg tools
Man is most nearly himself when he achieves...
badge
We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
mbmbmbmbmb
Dave, can you tell me how you contacted them (what e-mail address)? I have sent them a KS message and asked them twice in the comments section please to respond. It's been a week. I live in the U.S. and still have not received my Kickstarted copy and I am just looking for a response from 8th Summit at this point as to whether I need to be concerned or not. I know Europeans are still waiting, but I fear that the U.S. delivery might have come and gone without me getting my copy. So far it's radio silence from 8th Summit.

Anyway, I am glad you had a good experience; that was pretty nice of you to post this thread, actually. I would love to hear how you were anot contact them and get a response. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Clost
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I found they respond most on their Facebook page. Mythos tales itself
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
A little OT, but they have a Halloween sale right now: https://8thsummit.net/be-prepared-this-halloween-with-our-su...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
Midlothian
Virginia
flag msg tools
Man is most nearly himself when he achieves...
badge
We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
mbmbmbmbmb
Brother Jim wrote:
Dave, can you tell me how you contacted them (what e-mail address)? I have sent them a KS message and asked them twice in the comments section please to respond. It's been a week. I live in the U.S. and still have not received my Kickstarted copy and I am just looking for a response from 8th Summit at this point as to whether I need to be concerned or not. I know Europeans are still waiting, but I fear that the U.S. delivery might have come and gone without me getting my copy. So far it's radio silence from 8th Summit.

Anyway, I am glad you had a good experience; that was pretty nice of you to post this thread, actually. I would love to hear how you were anot contact them and get a response. Thanks!

Update: I used the e-mail in their most recent KS update for missing copies and they got back me to in one day and had shipped it out in two days. I'm glad that they resolved it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.