$20.00
$5.00
$15.00
Andre
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/21/health/how-to-live-to-100-acci...

Nothing really political or religious here, although it is interesting that many centanarians profiled here seem to be of the opinion that 'women' are the factors in their lives that increase longevity. Having a long time female companion, or hitting on the ladies if you don't, apparently works wonders toward getting you to 'old age' status, meaning centanarian in this profile. Nothing controversial here, just a cute story about old timers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Sandy Springs
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty sure women have caused me to lose 10 years of my life.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Staff
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
galad2003 wrote:
Pretty sure women have caused me to lose 10 years of my life.

That is true, kids zap...20
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
Hitting on the ladies would ensure I won't make it to 60. My wife frowns on that kind of thing. And frankly, I don't want to live to be 100. I've seen what happens when the body starts breaking down.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lone Locust of the Apocalypse
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:
Hitting on the ladies would ensure I won't make it to 60. My wife frowns on that kind of thing. And frankly, I don't want to live to be 100. I've seen what happens when the body starts breaking down.

Dude, cybernetic enhancements and gene splicing.

By the time I'm 100 I'll be fighting in space worrying about stainless steel polish and what sort of moisturizer I need for my rhino skin.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
remorseless1 wrote:
Altair IV wrote:
Dude, cybernetic enhancements and gene splicing.

By the time I'm 100 I'll be fighting in space worrying about stainless steel polish and what sort of moisturizer I need for my rhino skin.
\goo/ While, become an "Orion Pirate" and even then HAVE a 'mechanical'-HOOK 'foot'! 'Tentacle'? surprise
J---\
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.