Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Parker
United States
Redding
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do the two Japanese CV's which start the scenario with damage, have reduced LF's due to this damage?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Desalvo
Italy
Country side area north of Rome
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a feder-allergic and I blame the Klingon for not having smashed the Federation in time to save us from Star Trek serials.
mbmbmbmbmb
hpcthulhu wrote:
Do the two Japanese CV's which start the scenario with damage, have reduced LF's due to this damage?

They don't start damaged. After the Coral Sea they received improvement that made them able to resist more to damage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Parker
United States
Redding
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Paolo some how I knew you would be answering this. Makes sense!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Desalvo
Italy
Country side area north of Rome
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a feder-allergic and I blame the Klingon for not having smashed the Federation in time to save us from Star Trek serials.
mbmbmbmbmb
hpcthulhu wrote:
Thanks Paolo some how I knew you would be answering this. Makes sense!
I tell you one more thing. If you compare the Shoho vs Zuiho you will note a difference. The reply that the Shoho DF is underestimated and the correct one is the Zuiho. The Japanese report on its sinking reports that it was hit by 3/4 torpedoes and 8/10 bombs, that makes her a hard to sink ship. As long as it regards the AAF, they are correct so since between Coral Sea and the Guadalcanal campaign the Zuiho AA suite was improved.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.