$30.00
Recommend
6 
 Thumb up
 Hide
15 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: Gun under a tabletop rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Sklar
Canada
Dollard-des-Ormeaux
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb


I actually have a set-up remarkably similar to this at home for my Nerf guns. I've got a pedastle table with a leaf in it and when I take the leaf out, there's enough space between the pedastle and the tabletop to hide things! Also there's no sidewall, so I can grab the Nerf guns without having to remove the leaf!
5 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I can see this going to RSP, Nerf said.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harmonica
Netherlands
Tilburg
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
Keep your lovin' brother happy!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow! ... Impressive! And family affairs can be settled way easier.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven McKinney
United States
Kingsville
Missouri
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmb
Better not cheat at poker.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Sklar
Canada
Dollard-des-Ormeaux
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been known on occasion to pull a nerf gun out from under the table during games... ninja
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kSwingrÜber
United States
Ridgefield
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb


Hrumph!

I came to this thread expecting intelligent discussion about this...
19 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Kruczek
United Kingdom
Colchester
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
"You're a low-down yellow-bellied no-good cheat! Go for yer gun!!! But first, would you mind moving your chair back a little...thanks, now can you grab those two corners and pull...no I said pull...at the same time...did you pull the catch down?"
17 
 Thumb up
0.01
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Count
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmb
sklar wrote:


I actually have a set-up remarkably similar to this at home for my Nerf guns. I've got a pedastle table with a leaf in it and when I take the leaf out, there's enough space between the pedastle and the tabletop to hide things! Also there's no sidewall, so I can grab the Nerf guns without having to remove the leaf!
Was there a link to where you can get one of those? Or did you just find the picture somewhere.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
¡dn ʇǝƃ ʇ,uɐɔ ı puɐ uǝllɐɟ ǝʌ,ı
Canada
Chestermere
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary: Those who do, and those who don't.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
kswingruber wrote:


Hrumph!

I came to this thread expecting intelligent discussion about this...


Let me get this straight. Chit Chat. Intelligent discussion.

Hmmm.... you don't appear to be a new visitor...
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kSwingrÜber
United States
Ridgefield
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
MABBY wrote:
kswingruber wrote:
Hrumph!
I came to this thread expecting intelligent discussion about this...
(Han Shot First picture here)

Let me get this straight. Chit Chat. Intelligent discussion.

Hmmm.... you don't appear to be a new visitor...


You missed my obvious sarcasm?
Not only is it chit-chat, it's also Star Wars... never any "intelligent" conversation for either! LOL

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Denney
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the table. I would however not be keen to play games upon it. In case I lose and all..... you know what I mean.

I really do like the table, I would just need to keep it somewhere a bit more out of the way.

This appears more in the table than under, but why split hairs.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Phennah
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
kswingruber wrote:
MABBY wrote:
kswingruber wrote:
Hrumph!
I came to this thread expecting intelligent discussion about this...
(Han Shot First picture here)

Let me get this straight. Chit Chat. Intelligent discussion.

Hmmm.... you don't appear to be a new visitor...


You missed my obvious sarcasm?
Not only is it chit-chat, it's also Star Wars... never any "intelligent" conversation for either! LOL



Why you scruffy-looking NERF HERDER!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Sklar
Canada
Dollard-des-Ormeaux
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
droberts441 wrote:
Was there a link to where you can get one of those? Or did you just find the picture somewhere.

No link, I found that via Google image search.
1 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Denney
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the estimated cost of such a set up?
As I am not that talented in wood work, I would be purchaser and not a producer.

Any ideas of cost?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
s quinn
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
You always need your heater near by!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.