Brian Aldrich
United States
Newfields
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
Twitch.tv/Robust_Porter
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just started playing Marvel Legendary this morning. While I know I will solo it a lot it would be cool to play with others. Anyone in Southern NH Portsmouth area care to meet up some time and play?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
aldrichb wrote:
Just started playing Marvel Legendary this morning. While I know I will solo it a lot it would be cool to play with others. Anyone in Southern NH Portsmouth area care to meet up some time and play?

ah here when you said southern NH I thought you meant Nashua area

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Aldrich
United States
Newfields
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
Twitch.tv/Robust_Porter
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JeffyJeff wrote:
aldrichb wrote:

ah here when you said southern NH I thought you meant Nashua area

Hey Jeff, I will definitely check out the groups you linked in your profile. Fairly new to board gaming but I am getting ot the point where I'd be comfortable joining in on game nights. I'll add you to my friend list and will be in touch

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Campbell
United States
Amesbury
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I live in northern Massachusetts about 30 minutes from Portsmouth. My wife loves deck builders and we've gotten a number of games of Legendary in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.