Subject: Entrance rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Will Haynes
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have a quick question. When you place the location, you do the action on the card itself. You don't need to work about the entrance cost, until you move your soldier into the location, correct? I'm curious because I watched a video walk through and he paid the cost of the location as he placed it. I just want to make sure if I'm play it wrong or right, because I don't pay the cost of the entrance, until I move a soldier into the location.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher O
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
Summer grasses / All that remains / Of soldiers' dreams. - Basho.
mbmbmbmbmb
Vryllyn wrote:
I have a quick question. When you place the location, you do the action on the card itself. You don't need to work about the entrance cost, until you move your soldier into the location, correct? I'm curious because I watched a video walk through and he paid the cost of the location as he placed it. I just want to make sure if I'm play it wrong or right, because I don't pay the cost of the entrance, until I move a soldier into the location.

You don't pay the cost of entering a card until a soldier enters the card. Some cards do require that you pay an action or an XP when you play it, but I am not aware of any cards with a card payment cost.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Gutierrez
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
"A pilot's greatest virtue is to know when to run" -- "What's this, a joke?"
mbmbmbmbmb
As I recall, the person who played that way later realized (either in a later video or in the comments) that he was playing incorrectly. You are playing correctly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.