Popular Tags: [View All]
Erik Isch
United States
chandler
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone,
Going to play my first game of RTL. Beside monster figures and cards, what else do I need in hand or at the ready?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JH
United States
Albany
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty much everything except Overlord cards and Travel events. Any kind of setup token you might use in a standard quest can be used here. You'll be drawing shop items pretty frequently. Not sure about relics.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simo Ahava
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
greasygoblin wrote:
Hey everyone,
Going to play my first game of RTL. Beside monster figures and cards, what else do I need in hand or at the ready?

Hi Erik,

Page 3 of the RtL rules has handy setup instructions detailing what you should set aside for setup and what you should leave in the box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Isch
United States
chandler
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sahava wrote:
greasygoblin wrote:
Hey everyone,

Hi Erik,

Page 3 of the RtL rules has handy setup instructions detailing what you should set aside for setup and what you should leave in the box.

Oh man, my bad. I didn't know it had rules. I just downloaded the app. Thank

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristabelle Du Bast
United Kingdom
Southampton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a link to the rules within the app
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.