Benjamin Hester
United States
Georgetown
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
meow
mbmbmbmbmb
so...which is the next title to be released in the Legacy series, and when will the Kickstarter launch? (I understand that only vague answers may be forthcoming on this question...marketing, hype, buzz, etc. and all that)

Really hoping to see Miyamoto's Legacy next, with all the customary minis and metal stones of chance. Also, a question - what is the theme behind Torradine's Legacy? Not familiar with that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Gofton
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey!

The next one is actually Gascon's Legacy : The tale of the Musketeers! After that we'll be doing Musashi!

I've never heard of Torradine's.... lol must have been a typo. The closest would be Loraine's Legacy - Joan of Arc and the French Knights.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Hester
United States
Georgetown
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
meow
mbmbmbmbmb
Lynnvander wrote:
Hey!

The next one is actually Gascon's Legacy : The tale of the Musketeers! After that we'll be doing Musashi!

I've never heard of Torradine's.... lol must have been a typo. The closest would be Loraine's Legacy - Joan of Arc and the French Knights.

Lol, no the font just looked like Torradine to me I guess. It is Lorraine's, I see it now.

http://www.lynnvander.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Legacy....

Anyway, thanks for the no run-around answer! Have a copy of Albion's on the way from CSI, can't wait to try it out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.