Hide
3 Posts

Vengeance» Forums » General

Subject: Are dice missing in Rosari Expansion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
macmac macmac
msg tools
I am just wondering if there are dice missing in the rosari expansion since the kickstarter page lists none.

In mortage each player needs up to 3 dice max. When playing with 5 players that adds up to 15 dice. Since these dice are rolled simoultaniously and then drafted all 15 are needed at once.

Unfortunately the game only brings 13 dice. So should the expansion bring more or are we required to buy extra to play with 5 players?

Am I missing something?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eduardo Guimarães
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think you are missing anything, it appears its an overlook of the creators

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Huygen
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
macmac1235 wrote:
I am just wondering if there are dice missing in the rosari expansion since the kickstarter page lists none.

In mortage each player needs up to 3 dice max. When playing with 5 players that adds up to 15 dice. Since these dice are rolled simoultaniously and then drafted all 15 are needed at once.

Unfortunately the game only brings 13 dice. So should the expansion bring more or are we required to buy extra to play with 5 players?

Am I missing something?

Just asked this in the comment section of the Kickstarter and this is the answer of the creator: There are 3 mind dice in the Rosari Expansion. We missed them when we did the table of contents image. Will update So good news!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.