Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Navone
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can anybody please repost the latest progress update from the Kickstarter page here for those of us who weren't in on the kickstarter (and therefore don't have access to the updates on the kickstarter page) but who did put in for pre-orders? Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reverend Uncle Bastard
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Updates on KS are available for anyone to look at.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Navone
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not all updates are. Some are only viewable by kickstarter backers, which leaves those of us who missed backing during the kickstarter, but bought preorders from the main KS campaign page out in the cold on some updates.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Sagritalo
United States
Round Lake Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quick summary is that there are delays with no specific resolution though the length of time is probably lengthy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Navone
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That sucks. Was hoping we were getting closer to fulfillment. Thanks for the updated info Ed!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam DiRocco
United States
North Lima
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a Amateur Extra Class Ham radio Operator -- W8SDD
mbmbmbmbmb
RandomOne wrote:
Quick summary is that there are delays with no specific resolution though the length of time is probably lengthy.

I've pretty much written this game off. Unfortunately I'm out $125 as a Legendary Supporter. It's nearly 2 years late and there hasn't been any substantial progress.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Rose
United States
Linden
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mondior wrote:

I've pretty much written this game off. Unfortunately I'm out $125 as a Legendary Supporter. It's nearly 2 years late and there hasn't been any substantial progress.

Me too. I know our cars were done, it would be nice if I could at least get that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolvehunde
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
Meisterjäger
mbmbmbmbmb
I seen there was a update today for the pnp files for backers, but what about people that purchased the pnp from wargame vault? Are those files going to be updated also?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Rose
United States
Linden
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I doubt it. The files you purchased were the first edition, the KS was to fund the next/expanded edition which I think he hopes to sell.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolvehunde
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
Meisterjäger
mbmbmbmbmb
It was an actual bundle up on Wargame vault with the extra cards... I think it was after the kickstarter? (there was several options).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hedges
United States
Martinez
California
flag msg tools
I'm kind of disappointed. This was the first game I've ever put money towards to help fund.

During the first year after my pre-order, I still had hope. Now it's been 19 months. I've moved 2 times since then. Part of me wants to get my money back, but I also don't want to lose my pre-order on the off-chance that it does get released.

I have to wonder if it would have gone better if there wasn't so much work on the expansions before the base game release. I would have been happy with a boxed version of the base set, and buying the extras later.

Looks like I'll have to stick to the pnp version for now...

Edit: It looks like there are more frequent updates in the comments section. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/outridergame/outrider-o...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.