9 Posts

Harry Potter: Hogwarts Battle» Forums » General

Subject: Harry Potter Now Shipping from Amazon rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]

Dacula
Georgia
msg tools
Just received my notice from Amazon that my game is in transit and will be arriving at my door Sunday. Can't wait! I know some were speculating on ship dates, looks like we have an answer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Santiago
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just saw this as well! But I looked around and got it cheaper at Calendars.com...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Dacula
Georgia
msg tools
I got it for a great deal a few weeks ago at about 1am in the morning with free shipping through Prime, and grabbed it. I know there were sites that had it cheaper, but they always sold out before I could grab it and charged shipping. If you keep your eye on Amazon they will throw out some crazy prices, sometimes late at night. Now the price has skyrocketed on Amazon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Sixer
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I received mine from Amazon on Tuesday of this week. I can confirm they are shipping :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Benson
Japan
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone get it shipped internationally? I only found one of the third party sellers on Amazon ship overseas, and they are charging $50 for shipping. I hope there is a cheaper option. Maybe when Amazon.com sells it directly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Bishop
United States
Beavercreek
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good to hear they're shipping. I was beginning to wonder--I got a "good news" message earlier in the week saying I'll get it this Monday (26th). But as of right now it still says, "shipping soon," so I was concerned they don't actually have them yet. I'll still be surprised if it gets here Monday, but at least I know it shouldn't be long.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Derrick
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Darth Binkly wrote:
Good to hear they're shipping. I was beginning to wonder--I got a "good news" message earlier in the week saying I'll get it this Monday (26th). But as of right now it still says, "shipping soon," so I was concerned they don't actually have them yet. I'll still be surprised if it gets here Monday, but at least I know it shouldn't be long.

That's what mine says. It's supposed to be here tomorrow, but since it hasn't shipped yet, I'm not so sure. I wonder if they oversold? Hope not...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Hostetler
United States
Warminster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine shipped this past Wednesday and arrived Thursday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Bishop
United States
Beavercreek
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OxfordRow wrote:
Darth Binkly wrote:

That's what mine says. It's supposed to be here tomorrow, but since it hasn't shipped yet, I'm not so sure. I wonder if they oversold? Hope not...

In the last few hours my status changed to "tomorrow by 8pm" and itt says shipping now. And a little more of the green progress bar filled in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.