Popular Tags: [View All]
Con
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
badge
Penny of king Sigtrygg II Silkbeard of Dublin
mbmbmbmbmb
I have had the base set, plus Opener, plus some of the collectables, plus the Bhole painted up. Possibly going to get the rest done after OS2 ships. I'm looking for a foam storage solution that will take everything I have now, and I can extend to take the rest later. Does anyone have recommendations about what manufacturer/case/foam-loadout to use?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Sharkey
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I made some trays from BattleFoam and they have been fantastic. I uploaded the files and instructions to the file section: https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/133031/cthulhu-wars-custo...

It supports everything that is out currently, with room for the 8th player faction, and room in a 720 enough for a few more trays, that will hopefully accommodate the remaining expansion GOOs and monsters. (will update once my 2nd Onslaught comes in and I get trays made for the remaining ones).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Larouche
Canada
Longueuil
Quebec
flag msg tools
Melting souls with cuteness since 2007
badge
Lovin' N-16
mbmbmbmbmb
I got this:
http://us.battlefoam.com/cthulhu-wars-core-game-foam-tray-ki...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Con
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
badge
Penny of king Sigtrygg II Silkbeard of Dublin
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Joseph, that looks really great, and it's good that they seem to have a European operation. I can see myself spending some happy hours working through that to figure out how to tweak it to fit the extra collectible minis.

Hi Martin, thanks. Aside from wanting to protect the painted minis, my problem is that the core set is just a small part of the total, even just of OS1, and it comes in several boxes. I'd like to consolidate everything into one or two cases.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Mohammed
msg tools
mb
I got the battle foam set for the core game.

For the rest of the faction miniatures I put them in their own boxes. For the neutrals, I place them inside the plastic storage the core game GOOs came in. The Leader cultists are placed with their own factions in their boxes. For the core faction cultist leaders, they are placed in the same plastic storage as the naturals.

Except for the GOO's, I have them out on display.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Blozinski
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
My first thought was to get some pluck foam trays. But...I already own one of those hot wire foam cutters. I could just cut out a tray for the GOOs if they sell solid ones. The cultists and small stuff could be more easily done with a pluck foam tray because of the high volume of uniform holes that arrange in a very regimented manner.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's a review and storage advice for the Game+Plus Holding Bag. I occasionally see it on sale during the Miniature Market sales: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1370009/gameplus-foam-trays...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre Lanrezac
France
Chatou
Yvelines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I used Joseph excellent template to build a single pack containing core game plus the 4 playable factions (Opener, WindWalker, Sleeper, TchoTcho).
The main idea was to group the trays as much as possible by factions, so it is not the most space efficient but allows me to store back the game quickly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.